81-83 skills

This is a discussion on 81-83 skills within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Can someone point me in the right direction to where I can read up on 81-83 priest skill, thanks a ...
Page: 1

Can someone point me in the right direction to where I can read up on 81-83 priest skill, thanks a bunch

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

http://www.kingofknight.com/skills.php?class=Priest

Only master 23 skills. Not 83 yet.

Banned Senior Member

Does anyone know if there going to be any 81 skills?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Does anyone know if there going to be any 81 skills?[/b]
    dont think so

Banned Senior Member

dont think so[/b]
    Then the difference between 80 and 81 won't be too much I suppose..?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Then the difference between 80 and 81 won't be too much I suppose..?[/b]
    there will be a big differnece u get more stat points

xstep

can someone expalin me what exactly do lvl 83 priest skill? someeone who playd world championship... and is lvl 83 warrior skill good ? thx for replyies guys

there will be a big differnece u get more stat points [/b]

15 extra hp for like 10 billion exp?

0_o

Banned Senior Member

15 extra hp for like 10 billion exp?

0_o[/b]
    That's what I ment..I wouldnt care exping to 81 for just merely a FEW stat points :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

can someone expalin me what exactly do lvl 83 priest skill? someeone who playd world championship... and is lvl 83 warrior skill good ? thx for replyies guys [/b]
    I didn't played in the world championship, but looks pretty self explanatory.
    "Applies an aurora that mirrors 20% of direct attack damages to all party members. The Thorn effect continues for the cast time, mirroring 20% of damage out of 100% damage inflicted on you."

A party buff, with 20 seconds of cooldown, that when casted, returns 20% of the damage you receive to the one inflicting it on you, for as long as the buff is on you.

Instance: You are 1v1ing a Warrior that hits a constant 500 on you. If you activate the skill, for as long as it is activated, each time he hits you for 500, you send back 100 dmg.

"Applies an aurora that mirrors 20% of direct attack damages to all party members. The Thorn effect continues for the cast time, mirroring 20% of damage out of 100% damage inflicted on you."

A party buff, with 20 seconds of cooldown, that when casted, returns 20% of the damage you receive to the one inflicting it on you, for as long as the buff is on you.

Instance: You are 1v1ing a Warrior that hits a constant 500 on you. If you activate the skill, for as long as it is activated, each time he hits you for 500, you send back 100 dmg.[/b]
    this + defender+7 and more thats would be cool :P

xstep

Instance: You are 1v1ing a Warrior that hits a constant 500 on you. If you activate the skill, for as long as it is activated, each time he hits you for 500, you send back 100 dmg.[/b]
    thx for reply, and OT: i love ur 2nd movie, the sequel, u are best bp ever