After When Server Is Back Up

This is a discussion on After When Server Is Back Up within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; When servers come back up,there is very good chance that bosses have spawned,so you might want to look where some ...
Page: 1

ShayaN

When servers come back up,there is very good chance that bosses have spawned,so you might want to look where some bosses spawn and it could be there.

despoiler

When servers come back up,there is very good chance that bosses have spawned,so you might want to look where some bosses spawn and it could be there.[/b]

All bosses spawn at server restarts, it is always a race to see who can log in 1st and get to them, I recently managed to get a warrior pendant off atilla after a restart but I'd killed him loads of times previously and never got a drop from him, I have always found that at restarts bosses never seem to want to drop anything, I did once get a deep scar off hyde at a restart but those are the only 2 times I've seen more than coins

Jaex

There's also the server drop rate to remember - that's why most people rush to D1(or A1/B1/C1...etc) first, since the drop rate is the best. I don't think there's an exact science to pinpointing when you'll get a good drop off a boss, but I have had the most luck with server restarts.

Anyone got a Luferson boss map for me?
    So far I'm checking...
    Raon for Antares
    Eslant Entrance (Pumpkin Patch) for Hyde
    Cemetary for Atilla
    Moradon for Kekurikaka

Correct?
    A map would be nice =]

DragonFire

All bosses spawn at server restarts, it is always a race to see who can log in 1st and get to them, I recently managed to get a warrior pendant off atilla after a restart but I'd killed him loads of times previously and never got a drop from him, I have always found that at restarts bosses never seem to want to drop anything, I did once get a deep scar off hyde at a restart but those are the only 2 times I've seen more than coins[/b]

Restart is were it's at man, you just have to try harder. On restart a few weeks ago we got an Iron Necklace. Don't go for noob bosses like antares and such. Go to eslant and get Talos, Troll King, Snake Queen, and harpy queen. and if you can't kill them then go for Sama Shaula DT etc. Don't bother with Hyde and antares, all your going to get is noob items Attila is ok to go for, but you should try go for for harder things.

Restart is were it's at man, you just have to try harder. On restart a few weeks ago we got an Iron Necklace. Don't go for noob bosses like antares and such. Go to eslant and get Talos, Troll King, Snake Queen, and harpy queen. and if you can't kill them then go for Sama Shaula DT etc. Don't bother with Hyde and antares, all your going to get is noob items Attila is ok to go for, but you should try go for for harder things.[/b]
    i think hes probably a dcz char since hes mentioning emc bosses so maybe he should try going to ardream and get some bosses

DontEatTheMango

Anyone got a Luferson boss map for me?
    So far I'm checking...
    Raon for Antares
    Eslant Entrance (Pumpkin Patch) for Hyde
    Cemetary for Atilla
    Moradon for Kekurikaka

Correct?
    A map would be nice =][/b]
    in my experience for luf. bosses,
    kalluga by dtc/trolls for hyde
    eslant gate/pump. patch for antares
    graveyard for atilla
    moradon for kekuriblahblahblah lol

RoS always gets good drops at restarts lol, we got giga 1h, SS , and chit bow in 3 days...1 each day......3 days later another samma we got another 1h giga and maybe week later a 2h giga, also ROL and some lycaon pend/hammer before those 3day.

JustSomeone

go eslant right after, with ur clan/friend, going cz is useless and allmost impossible to catch something good.