Anyone know of any good Mage Guides?

This is a discussion on Anyone know of any good Mage Guides? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; was wonderin if anyone knows of any good mage guides. I really need one since i have no idea what ...
Page: 1

razzy

was wonderin if anyone knows of any good mage guides. I really need one since i have no idea what to do/how to stat them (never been one before).

Also if you guys have any, i would appreciate it if you guys could like copy and paste it on here.

Thnx alot.

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

try the camaz0tz one

(the name is a link h34r: )

razzy

try the camaz0tz one
    (the name is a link h34r: )[/b]
    k thnx

razzy

any others out there?

Boyce

its easy just talk to one of us on vent sometime

IllusionS

Yup these MMORPG's sure are tough, press 1 for skill, press 2 for skill, better look up a nice detailed guide on using your skills.

Bukowski

Yup these MMORPG's sure are tough, press 1 for skill, press 2 for skill, better look up a nice detailed guide on using your skills.[/b]
    Im pretty sure he was looking for something more along the lines of the skill tree and attributes and gear......nice try though.

razzy

Im pretty sure he was looking for something more along the lines of the skill tree and attributes and gear......nice try though.[/b]
    its czm, who the hell cares. I'm beyond the point of him having any sort of effect on me. In the end he just comes off as a retarded, self centered prick.

Up for any more guides, or if any long time mages have any tips or anything.

All info is welcome and much appreciated.

kdoyle32

lol

razzy

k got a question. Whats the best way to stat a mage? Like INT? or Paper?

:huh:

7t7t7t

In my opinion this is the faster way to lvl a mage. I used to do 41 lvls in the 1st day without any items - i mean, just starting a new char, so lvl 1 and neither cash nor good staff transferred from other characters.

Note: i said the faster..not the safer :P

lvl 1-45

Skill Setup: Flame/Ice

Stat Points: Until 20-25 add all on mp. Around lvl 30 u should be sure to have enough int in order to be able to equip royal armor.

Skill to use moslty: all the spammable (blaze, ignition)
    Mob_to_kill: as soon as possible try to make a wizzard+7 - it's easy to do it and low cost.
    as u soon as u learn ignition...go farm orcs. Crazy exp.Both for the %exp learned at the beginning, and for how fastly u do it. (u can be able to kill them without ignition too..but take your risk)

Remember..a mage can solo every thing. The ice let u slow every monster and flame ..burn it! So..after a decent lvl..simply go farm everything if u dont find a party.

LvL 33
    Being still flame it's almost unusefull.The only try is going to zombie_land and try to join a party.

LvL 45+

ONce u reach lvl 45 reskill as ice /lr and restat being sure to have minimum 120 int. (hould be 120..i'm not sure 100%)
    WIth 120 int u can use spell of life (480 hp bonus)

Then go farm urukai - huruk blade and torns too.
    If u aren't noob, and decently equipped (this doesn't mean u must have uniques) u can solo the uruk tron since 45.
    Being 50+ soloing trons will be better and faster then an harpy party without any nova.

My suggestion is..joining an harpy party just if there is/are 1+ novas there.

2nd. Being lr too u can leech at deru/apos. not bad expecially due to the fact it's 100% safe exp.Just a bit slower, maybe.

3d. Zombie land party is still a sufficient exp.Surely should be fast exp.But --there is too much ks there. I rarely exped there.

LVL 60+

Falcon+CW or EW will give u crazy exp.

I hope it helped.

peintre

what doo u need 2 know?
    lvl :

30->45 untill you have blizzard your nothing.. getting 2 lvl 45 takes fjew hours IF u get exp boosted... otehr vice
    the dog monsters It is advicable bee flame if you have money 2 change 2 ice later

46->55 blizzard cause then ur safe.. i cant strss the point of how many mages suck at keeping a aoe chilled
    the harpy monsters (not chilled = they rush on you and you die)

56->65 unless you are only striving for being a dlw char stay ice/flame OR ice/lr as flame youll always have 2 seatch
    estlant is open for lvl 60+ for a ice mage 2 aoe

66->72 cz is a good area if your lucky at lvl 72 youll get the ability 2 staff attack with dmg worth pking
    = finally u can pk (unless u just wanna nova town)

73->75 you should alreaddy know what 2 kill at lvl 75 you get the famous sheild that all considder the best mage skill

76->80 nobody go for lvl 80 if they are a person on 1 char (only completly nut cases like myself)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at lvl 70+ have minimum blizard
    at lvl 70- stay ice probably best chance 2 get a exp party

It's a very good question :P

razzy

been a while since i looked at this topic.

Anyways, fuck mage guides, im done with mages, and i am never playing one again. IMO, they suck ass.