Anyone know here i can find F9devils warrior guide?

This is a discussion on Anyone know here i can find F9devils warrior guide? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i searched plenty of times, couldnt find it . Would be much appreciated. thnx...
Page: 1

razzy

i searched plenty of times, couldnt find it .

Would be much appreciated.

thnx

the_stiffmeister

i have it saved somwhere..h/o lemme find it...

the_stiffmeister

Author: oks (F9DeviL)
    Server: Ares - USKO
    Race: El Morad (oks)

So, someone someone PMed me for info about playing a warrior and how to combo etc.
    While typing up my reply, I decided to turn it into a small guide for you all here and try to set an example like zero did for everyone.

1. Skill bar

First Page

1 - HP Pot
    2 - Mana Pot
    3 - Sword Dancing
    4 - Scream
    5 - Legcut

Second Page

1 - Binding
    2-5 Scrolls

This is my personal skillbar, I use attack skill on 3 because it is in between r and w/s so it is easy for me to reach. I use binding on the 2nd page just because it's my preference, you can use it on the first page 6-8 or w/e.

2. Weapon Types

Raptor -
    I personally prefer a Raptor because of its range and it deals more damage than any other weapon.

Dual Wielding -
    If you are planning on using dual wields, you MUST have a totamic spear as on of your weapons, simply because it is the best 1 handed warrior weapon.

Totamic Spear : A MUST have for dual wielders.
    Impact : Probably the second best one handed weapon as far as AP
    Graham : Decent 1 handed weapon, not as good as Impact
    Gig Axe : Good hp/resist bonuses but not great AP.
    Hanguk Sword : An impact may be better/worse or equal, not sure.

Dual wielding is suppose to be "faster" but comboing pretty much negates the effect. I believe dual wield does interupt more often however. People have claimed that dual wield is better for bosses, but I still prefer the raptor.

Gigantic Axe -
    Great for its bonuses, good for a switch off weapon if someone is using spear defenses, a +8 is better than a +8 raptor because of it's bonuses.

Mirage Sword -
    Mostly used as a last resort weapon for people using extreme weapon defense armors, if this is the case a Mirage Sword is invaluable.

3. Accesories/Armors

This section is to explain what you are looking for when creating a warrior as far accessories and armor. It is organized from Most Expensive/Expensive/Mediocre/Cheap As you may have noticed, the most expensive is the best item for Warrior.

Accessories -

Pendant : Iron Necklace/Warrior Pendant/Amulet of Strength/Lupus Pendant
    Belt : (all most expensive)Skeleton, Iron, Glass Belts, Bronze Belt, Kekuri Belt
    Earrings : Warrior/Platinum Earrings, Opal Earrings
    Rings : Ring of Courage, Diamond Rings

Armor -
    For a warrior, shell makes a pretty large difference in comparison to chitin, that is why unlike rogue and priest it is sought after much higher. Unless you are a duper or quite lucky you'll have to settle with 7/12 most of the time. Unless your shell is +7/12 I advise you to use chitins 7/12 or +8/15 ones instead, because the Ap difference will make up for the minimal defense loss.

Special Defense Armors :
    For a solo warrior, defense armors are often crucial if you want to take on more than just 1 person. Try to have a dagger and a spear helm handy for these situations. These defense armors can also combat debuffs and alot you to continue the fight.

4. Combo Aspect

Tanking Combo -
    There are various versions of the tank combo from which you can choose from based on what you prefer.

W/S R Combo :
    My personal favorite combo for its movement which allows you to move freely during the combo. To use this combo press R to run at your target, once you reach your target press R + 3 (skill) at the same time. After your first skill use, tap W or S depending on your range from the target, after this quickly pess R + 3 (skill) again. Rinse and repeat. You'll have to develop the correct timing to use this combo effectively.

R+R Combo :
    I personally do not use this combo because it doesn't allow you much movement in your attack. However, this combo is performed by tapping R+R twice and then 3 (skill). This combo is pure timing and can easily be messed up, in my opinion.

Running Combo -
    Comboing with R and skill on a moving target. I find it quite difficult to pot with this combo, so I just make sure to kill my opponent before they can run too far .

W+R Combo :
    Holding W down, press R + 3 (skill) on your opponent as they run.

To practice the combos above, especially the tank combos, use Apostles or Stone Golems. Bosses are also a great way to test the endurance of your combo over time.

5. Potting

Well, in Ares at least if you solo be prepared to carry a mountain of HP pots for all the mages. It's a bit difficult for me to explain the potting of a lvl 60+ warrior because 70+ is completely different. I'd like to start with this, DONT COUNT ON YOUR PRIESTS TO HEAL YOU EVERY 2 SECONDS WHEN YOU ARE IN A PARTY TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO STAY ALIVE IF NEED BE, ok with that out of the way lets move on.

Learning to pot properly is more important than comboing can ever be, all though they do coincide. It's all about timing and personal judgement depending on your opponent. Just remember that 0 mana is death in a 1v1, make sure you time it correctly. Often in an open CZ fight I instantly soul pot after 1 attack, no matter what my mana is this allows me to hp pot more later on and will keep my mana at full. The main point is to soulpot at the least crucial times and allow yourself to have always have the HP pot choice at all times.

I do realize that this section is a bit weak, but potting isn't something that can be taught, rather you just have to practice it until you are comfortable enough.

Zzz this forum doesn't allow spacing in posts, oh well. This guide is © of me 2005, blah blah. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
    This was a bit of a rushed guide, just typing what comes to my mind. Took all of 15 minutes.

razzy

thnx stratus

the_stiffmeister

np razzy

thx alot mate ^^ good gun info

razzy

thx alot mate ^^ good gun info [/b]
    yea

EpsaNomaly

Here's the full website with it (Kalais' Library):

http://kalais.angrenost.org/guide-warrior.php