ArDream

This is a discussion on ArDream within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I am in ArDream other night, and warrior is hitting me with sword dancing??? this zone for lvl 59 and ...
Page: 1

xyza99

I am in ArDream other night, and warrior is hitting me with sword dancing???

this zone for lvl 59 and under, no master, but if went lvl 60, do not do master quest, d-lvl, can have the skill and enter ArDream? or perhaps he has hack/edit dunno.... if possible to go lvl 60 to add skill points then d-lvl, could prove useful with warrior bc with mage nova would be obvious ^^ n not all nubs kno wat SD animation looks like Oo

n btw, i saw SD not other skills, i kno the animation for it quite well havin played many hours as warrior ^^

any ideas??

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Sword dance and sword aura looks exactly the same......

jaymaniac6

You can't... Ardream will not permit you in if you are:
    1) lvl 60 or above
    2) Have skill stats greater than 59
    3) Have experience points greater than 59

firenewbie11

you would basically have to reskill/restate if u delvl from 60 so that no one gets an unfair advantage.

I am in ArDream other night, and warrior is hitting me with sword dancing???

this zone for lvl 59 and under, no master, but if went lvl 60, do not do master quest, d-lvl, can have the skill and enter ArDream? or perhaps he has hack/edit dunno.... if possible to go lvl 60 to add skill points then d-lvl, could prove useful with warrior bc with mage nova would be obvious ^^ n not all nubs kno wat SD animation looks like Oo
    n btw, i saw SD not other skills, i kno the animation for it quite well havin played many hours as warrior ^^
    any ideas??[/b]
    Are you dumb or just stupid?

Banned

this is a joke..or somthing..there is no way in hell somone can be this stupid

Hey cutie Senior Member

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHA

stupidest post in ko4life history omfg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAH AHAHAAHAHA

stupidest post in ko4life history omfg[/b]
    your not that far behind wih this post to add

and it isnt possible

LeaveOut

Wink

Sword dance and sword aura looks exactly the same......[/b]
    +1

but I dont know everything, Ko4LIFe is for helping eachother, I think :unsure:

Well be friendly