Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ardream Priest Build

This is a discussion on Ardream Priest Build within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; TBH. I don't think it's worth bothering going for fp+9. Your going to have an ac difference of around +/10ac ...
Page: 2

TBH. I don't think it's worth bothering going for fp+9. Your going to have an ac difference of around +/10ac over chit+8. You'll get around 150HP-200HP More

I wouldn't bother wasting the money :lol:

Why waste on those parts. equip my mage [/b]
    that does not make any sense at all :S

1. it cost more money and time(almost all are +1/12) to make +8 chitins
    2. fp+9 build is a little less then chitin8
    3. with the 30 less intel stat points you save by being full plate, you'll have a shit load more hp then chitin8 build (fp+9 has +19 health, plus the 30 extra points you can put into health instead of intel)

Ignore my comments I wasn't reading correctly lol. The only real bonus about FP+9 is cheaper to make and maybe a hp boost of 400. Each to their own I suppose.

EDIT #1 - Just checked
    Chit+8
    477ac

FP+9
    428ac

You save 14 Stat points going to fp+9 build. If 1 Stat = 14hp, you gain approx 140hp From stats
    20 extra stat points from the armour = 200HP

I don't know the stats of that priest. So I'll assume they have 100 into HP (could be way more). That means going fp+9 will give them approx 35ac less and 340hp more. I prefer the AC over HP but that's down to preference. Going from chit +8 to fp+9 also loses some resists and mana.

A nice build would be Gob Chit Pauldron / Gob Chit Pads, FP +9 boots / helm / gaunts. Then pump the stats into HP for a boost. I'm not flaming the build just trying to understand why the interest in the extra stats when your going to lose a bit of ac for a minor amount of HP

EDIT#2

Went looking into further on this build.
    Going FP+9 , your stats will be something like

104 STR (not sure if 132 is the str req for the sh+7 or not) (looking on KODB.info)
    160 INT
    104 HP (I THINK !!!)

That means going this build. You've lost 45ac and gained 350HP

llJuanMall

he is the tez of ardream...except he CAN combo[/b]
    ROFL!

that build is really nice, but i also think fp +9 will be better. The extra stats that u wont have to put on INT u can put them in HP or even STR and u will get more HP bonus from fp +9.
    If u get that built with all those items in DCZ, that will be ownage!

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

How are you expecting to do any damage?

You don't have Judgement, let alone Helis. At level 70 FP build still kind of sucks with Judgement... how the hell are you going to do any damage by settling for Bloody and Hades?

Kain_the_heartbreaker

How are you expecting to do any damage?

You don't have Judgement, let alone Helis. At level 70 FP build still kind of sucks with Judgement... how the hell are you going to do any damage by settling for Bloody and Hades?[/b]
    with malice, u can hit 200-300 on normal players. int priests CAN get kills, ive gotten more than a rogue in my party once... mind u he was noob of course XD

and if anyone remembers karysa, he used to solo as int priest with only 450~ap, ive seen him take out small parties by himself <_<

im gonna assume clay&#39;s gear can get him 500+ ap. he will be fine.

eatshitndie

karysa used to rape, and i&#39;m gonna bring that book soon enough

200-300 may not be alot..but when they&#39;re maliced and parasited..and have 1.5k hp max..you can do a number on em, and that&#39;s just alone, party comes and bam

Smurfs

He should have quite a bit more than 500 ap with my gear im at 4xx with no str armours/jewels etc other than fp gob pads and smite

ArminVanBuuren

I agree with lutz...even having them maliced and having 750 AP with one-handed weapon, you cannot deal enough damage to kill them quick enough before they get cured...besides, nowadays everybody&#39;s getting valkyries and running in party, so Ardream is more a KS Party Game now.

I wouldn&#39;t go FP BP for Ardream...maybe plate, but would&#39;t be as effective as any other tier1-2 BP.

Banned

Lastmanstanding> turks duping

Nick

The scary part is... he can afford that stuff. :mellow:[/b]

ehm most ppl can afford it,

some are dumb enough to put so much usd in their chars, some are not.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

with malice, u can hit 200-300 on normal players. int priests CAN get kills, ive gotten more than a rogue in my party once... mind u he was noob of course XD

and if anyone remembers karysa, he used to solo as int priest with only 450~ap, ive seen him take out small parties by himself <_<

im gonna assume clay&#39;s gear can get him 500+ ap. he will be fine.[/b]
    At level 72, I do 350 damage with 2000 AP to people that are maliced and have around 500 AC (which is about how much maliced rogues will have in Ardream). So, again, how are you going to do any damage with 500 AP?

You&#39;ll probably do around 200 damage... which, if they are smart, you won&#39;t be able to combo as they&#39;re running, or if they&#39;re rogues, you can&#39;t even hit them. People will have at least 2.5k hp buffed, and even if you Parasite, you need to land about 4 hits before killing them, and then by then they&#39;ve 720 potted, and now another 3 hits; by that time, they will have cured and/or ran away.

Antechrist

he just need to ks :P

Banned

At level 72, I do 350 damage with 2000 AP to people that are maliced and have around 500 AC (which is about how much maliced rogues will have in Ardream). So, again, how are you going to do any damage with 500 AP?[/b]
    I just wanna know how you only do 350 damage to ANYONE. Not only do you have hellis(or your should), but at lvl 59 I have 1700ap and hit around 1000 on maliced rogues.

jimbob123

I just wanna know how you only do 350 damage to ANYONE. Not only do you have hellis(or your should), but at lvl 59 I have 1700ap and hit around 1000 on maliced rogues.[/b]
    1000...thats godly for ardream O_O

Banned

I usually hit about 875-900 on maliced rogues. On maliced mages, or mages with no buff. The highest I&#39;ve hit was 1125. Which was yesterday XD.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast