Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ardream warrior, sword aura VS. cleave *test*

This is a discussion on Ardream warrior, sword aura VS. cleave *test* within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Sword aura. Dont be stingey pls oky Lol this test was brilliant idea baba xD...
Page: 2

Sword aura. Dont be stingey pls oky

Lol this test was brilliant idea baba xD

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol Ehh

jordan900

stab anyone?

Lag0nx

cleave sucks
    animation sucks even more than the skill its self.
    and in a 3v1 if u need to hp pot just put a shield,run regain and run back at them.
    cleave fails too much

OmegaXninja

yea cleave like mostly always fail alot sword aura> cleave

Inactive Member

cleave sucks
    animation sucks even more than the skill its self.
    and in a 3v1 if u need to hp pot just put a shield,run regain and run back at them.
    cleave fails too much[/b]
    Look at Many's post again, many good warriors can confirm his figures. 200 damage less dealt and 700 HP more regained (due to extra HP pot instead of soul pot that would be needed for SA).
    Cleave has 5-10% fail ratio to warriors and priests and it hits paper chars harder than sword aura.

And wtf has animation to do with anything, u shouldn't see it anyway.

Still <3 u tho even if u are being neeb sometimes... h34r:

_DecapitatoR_

I use a skele belt which may make my cleave hit close to 100% and I know how effective cleave is because i win soooo many fights using it, less MP usage and more damage.
    Also, if you think that cleave is bad because of animation, it shouldnt really matter if you are a good comboer. Btw, if you keep running away with a shield to regain hp/mana, people will just town or more people will arrive to KS/kill you.

sexy Owa

I use a skele belt which may make my cleave hit close to 100% and I know how effective cleave is because i win soooo many fights using it, less MP usage and more damage.
    Also, if you think that cleave is bad because of animation, it shouldnt really matter if you are a good comboer. Btw, if you keep running away with a shield to regain hp/mana, people will just town or more people will arrive to KS/kill you.[/b]
    +1, completely. except when people throw a shield on as a warrior they should be running and leg cutting at once, very easy to do and helps to keep the hp high -.-

ive played dcz for some 2 or more years. while doing so ive always used cleave on priests and warriors, but here are some facts that can make cleave worse then sword aura in aspects of damage your weapon has to be a high ap weapon, dual wields generally dont hit extremely hard compared to 2h weapons for reasons of less ap (not saying cleave with duals are a bad idea) cleaves fail rate IS determined by both dex and attack power % (usually recieved from skelly or string of skulls). cleave reguardless of damage is ALWAYS the better choice to use against mages/priests/warriors because of its 100 less mana used per hit, which allows you to health pot almost 2 times more. you will also find cleave to hit harder on low ac targets then sword aura :P but thats not extremly important unless there are debuffs invloved.[/b]

everything he said.

Use cleave for exping too since sword aura is expensive . I use cleave on bosses when nobody is ksing.. but i use sword aura when im ksing ppl... dunno if that sbetter.. but i will miss less = more damage IMO...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12