Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

best build for dcz warrior?

This is a discussion on best build for dcz warrior? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; attack/def or attack/berserk? how many skills points in at category? and wat str/hp?...
Page: 1

iiason

attack/def or attack/berserk?

how many skills points in at category?

and wat str/hp?

Stats:
    224 Strength
    90 Hitpoints

Skills:
    57 Attack
    30 Defense (Or was it 35?)
    5 Passion/Berserk

Reccomended Scrolled Stats: (If you are able to get them)
    3750+ Hitpoints
    2100+ Mana (Mana is awesome!)
    1600+ Attack Power (With DD?)
    1200+ Defense

Few Tips:
    Earrings are very costly for a low amount of stats, so it is sometimes best to get atleast a 12Str Earring or two if you cannot afford them.

The pendant gives some of the most useful bonus's for a Warrior in terms of hitpoints and mostly mana, every Warrior should use a Warrior Pendant(Any+) or an Iron Necklace.

Quest Rings are great for players on a lower budget, they are possibly best untill you can afford Foverins or better, Diamond Rings are not that great. Rings are a great source of defense.

You Need Attack power since you are gimped, but don't over do it by letting your other stats fall.

Cleave is your best friend against other Warriors, Mages, and Priests.

Gain(5 in Passion/Berserk) is very helpful since you do not have to buy the extra scrolls or bug your priest every 1-3 minutes.

If you have lots of money, Fp+9 Gauntlets and Boots are a great replacement for Chitin+8 to get that extra Attack Power but the other Fp+9 parts lack defense and its usualy not worth losing 8hp and defense to go Fp Build.

Raptor+4/77rb (184ap) works well with a Chitin Warrior so you do not have to go Fp for a Raptor, Warriors are tanks but it is nice to be able to hit hard while taking the hits.

All that I can think of right now, its late.

sexy Owa

whoaaa double post.

sexy Owa

Stats:
    224 Strength
    90 Hitpoints

Skills:
    57 Attack
    30 Defense (Or was it 35?)
    5 Passion/Berserk

Reccomended Scrolled Stats: (If you are able to get them)
    3750+ Hitpoints
    2100+ Mana (Mana is awesome!)
    1600+ Attack Power (With DD?)
    1200+ Defense

Few Tips:
    Earrings are very costly for a low amount of stats, so it is sometimes best to get atleast a 12Str Earring or two if you cannot afford them.

The pendant gives some of the most useful bonus's for a Warrior in terms of hitpoints and mostly mana, every Warrior should use a Warrior Pendant(Any+) or an Iron Necklace.

Quest Rings are great for players on a lower budget, they are possibly best untill you can afford Foverins or better, Diamond Rings are not that great. Rings are a great source of defense.

You Need Attack power since you are gimped, but don't over do it by letting your other stats fall.

Cleave is your best friend against other Warriors, Mages, and Priests.

Gain(5 in Passion/Berserk) is very helpful since you do not have to buy the extra scrolls or bug your priest every 1-3 minutes.

If you have lots of money, Fp+9 Gauntlets and Boots are a great replacement for Chitin+8 to get that extra Attack Power but the other Fp+9 parts lack defense and its usualy not worth losing 8hp and defense to go Fp Build.

Raptor+4/77rb (184ap) works well with a Chitin Warrior so you do not have to go Fp for a Raptor, Warriors are tanks but it is nice to be able to hit hard while taking the hits.
    All that I can think of right now, its late.[/b]
    ap whore h34r: i completely agree with metalkon except for a few points attack power is not a priority, take care of your health and mana and ac before you worry about your ap. so long as your ap is above 1200(duel wield) or 1500(2h weapon + dd helmet) your completely fine so long as you can combo. if your defense is around 1200 then your health should be over 4000, if your health is over 4k your mana should be around 2200 or higher. above all items and builds the most important thing you can do is perfect your combo, and then with that your potting. you should NEVER suffer an inconsistent combo because you messed up your potting. consistency is very important in a zone filled with sins (minor heal).

as metal said warrior pendants are sexy but imo iron necks are a waste of money if you dont have the cash to spend. a low level warrior (59 -) will not gain much from the 20 health bonus on an iron neck, they will however gain plenty from the mana and health bonus on the warrior pendant. warrior pendant +1 CAN rival an iron necklace +0 in aspects of your gaining ac and more mana and little less hp + the ac and resists .

get yourself an avedon +7/hell breaker +7 if you can afford them, raptors are great for ap, but the spear defense in dcz is overwhelming expecially after the dread shield release . if your planning on dueling your best bet is a lugias + a 1h javana axe. keep in mind when attacking any priest / warrior with a dread shield your getting reduced damage from your spear (spear defense on shield) and your axe also ( axe def also on shield ) + any defense armors or defense uniques they have if you cant afford any of those weapons that is when you look into spear's or 2h giga axe +7. but in my opinnion its best to stick with axe/club reguardless. even iron impact or blade axe.

keep your health high, your ac high, and your mana high then worry about your attack power. Gain is a nice thing to have, but with today's assortment of mages expecially ice ones, youll want the extra insurance of the 40 defense skill. strength can be given to you by priests for almost double the time. or if your a rich baba go ahead and buy some power of the lion scrolls (sooo sexy). good luck to ya :P

get yourself an avedon +7/hell breaker +7 if you can afford them, raptors are great for ap, but the spear defense in dcz is overwhelming expecially after the dread shield release . if your planning on dueling your best bet is a lugias + a 1h javana axe. keep in mind when attacking any priest / warrior with a dread shield your getting reduced damage from your spear (spear defense on shield) and your axe also ( axe def also on shield ) + any defense armors or defense uniques they have if you cant afford any of those weapons that is when you look into spear's or 2h giga axe +7. but in my opinnion its best to stick with axe/club reguardless. even iron impact or blade axe.[/b]
    2h Gigantic Axe+7 is a horrible Dcz Weapon, a +8 is decent but it is very expensive.

And ya ya I love Attack Power (if def/hp/mp is not low)

iiason

ya, coz i've been playin 70+ plus for ages, and just wanted to know wat to do with a 59 war, only for pk with some friends in dcz. items, armour, weapon isn't a problem.

errm, regarding the ac. wat items/armouri need for it?

coz my lvl 71 rogue with shell set +7, and decent items only has like 1.1k ac, buffed.

ya, coz i've been playin 70+ plus for ages, and just wanted to know wat to do with a 59 war, only for pk with some friends in dcz. items, armour, weapon isn't a problem.

errm, regarding the ac. wat items/armouri need for it?

coz my lvl 71 rogue with shell set +7, and decent items only has like 1.1k ac, buffed.[/b]
    depends on what kind of money that you have for it.

sexy Owa

2h giga +7 is a lot sexier than its ap shows hits a lot harder then most people would think

if you cant afford chitin +8 warrior set, go for a chitin +7 set/full plate +8 :/ if you do however downgrade to full plate, DO NOT USE a 80 health point stat build. your health will die, your mana will die . make sure IF YOU CAN you get a full plate +6/25 dd helmet. if thats not available due to funds or possably a newer server try out a chitin +8/15 or even a +7. dcz is full of sins wanting to ks drain a boss they do however pk on the side , keep your dd helmet close

2h giga +7 is a lot sexier than its ap shows hits a lot harder then most people would think

if you cant afford chitin +8 warrior set, go for a chitin +7 set/full plate +8 :/ if you do however downgrade to full plate, DO NOT USE a 80 health point stat build. your health will die, your mana will die . make sure IF YOU CAN you get a full plate +6/25 dd helmet. if thats not available due to funds or possably a newer server try out a chitin +8/15 or even a +7. dcz is full of sins wanting to ks drain a boss they do however pk on the side , keep your dd helmet close [/b]
    My Exceptional Blade Axe+8 that I had a few weeks ago was hitting about 70 or so more than the Giga on average with sword aura. I did not calculate it all and stuff but it was very low damage. :P

I bet that it is decent if your Strength is low where you will have low AP with almost any weapon where an increase of AP does not add as much damage.

When I used my last Giga+7, I had around 1550-1575 AP with it.

sexy Owa

My Exceptional Blade Axe+8 that I had a few weeks ago was hitting about 70 or so more than the Giga on average with sword aura. I did not calculate it all and stuff but it was very low damage. :P

I bet that it is decent if your Strength is low where you will have low AP with almost any weapon where an increase of AP does not add as much damage.

When I used my last Giga+7, I had around 1550-1575 AP with it.[/b]
    i find it impossable for a blade axe to EVER hit harder then a giga unless the giga is +4 and the blade axe is exceptional +8 :P

iiason

wat bout dual weild? wat items u guys suggest? tota and?

wat bout dual weild? wat items u guys suggest? tota and?[/b]
    My High Ap/Str against low def rogues is how i hit harder with a higher AP weapon. I didnt do any math but the difference in damage was clear. :lol:

About the dual weild then it is up to you and what you would prefer but if you get a Lugias+7 then maybe a Deep Scar/Impact+8 would be best with it.

sexy Owa

My High Ap/Str against low def rogues is how i hit harder with a higher AP weapon. I didnt do any math but the difference in damage was clear. :lol:

About the dual weild then it is up to you and what you would prefer but if you get a Lugias+7 then maybe a Deep Scar/Impact+8 would be best with it.[/b]
    dual wield is about bonus's not damage element not attack power. get a lugias and a javana axe 1h, giantic axe with glacier. if not the glacier axe get the lightning one and if not that get a deep scar +8. you want a high elemental damage base. attack power is not a factor in a good dual wield combo. Uniques, element, and bonus's are all that mater

iiason

this is for girakon btw, i have rappy +7, impact +7, tota +7. it should do i think. :P, also have leguis +6, better to use leguis?

iiason

and if i'm lvl 60, but not mastered, i can still go ardreem as long as i delvl right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast