Best staff

This is a discussion on Best staff within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; What is the best staff for an int mage. That is do the most damage for glacier mage at +6 ...
Page: 1

Vanquisher

What is the best staff for an int mage. That is do the most damage for glacier mage at +6 or +7

Carlund

the new staff or Glacier erenion

For a balance of damage and support, Oasis staff.
    Oasis+8 is an amazing staff.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

For a balance of damage and support, Oasis staff.
    Oasis+8 is an amazing staff.[/b]
    +1

I have a oasis +8 on my dcz mage, and im really happy with it:
    like MadHatter said its a great balance of damage and support

Glacier Erenion (was) the best support staff before Oasis, Now I think they're pretty even... but I guess Oasis would make more dmg (while I think GE has some better bonuses, but I'm not sure on the health on a Oasis)

iiason

oasis also has dd

John778899

If you don't have much money and you are ice/light, I suggest rons staff+7 which will make you do some pretty good damages with both ice & light attacks. With that staff you'll also be able to stun people.

Guachimagaa

chaotic/oasis duh!.

iiason

oasis is nice.

but garp is also good

I_JuST_OwNed_U

garp is nice at +8 and so is oasis staff +8. with oasis staff +8 u lose 15-25 dmg on lvl42 blade compared to the garp+8. Garp+8 deals more dmg on spells and blading, and will slow more with blade. Oasis Staff however does slow more while casting. Both good staffs and if u can get both :P oasis for alot of rogues and switch to garp for all other classes.

exot

hm but what about grap+7 ? what is better elixir+7 oazis+7 erenion+7 or grap+7 ? cause elixir is like 10 or more times cheeper then grap, oazis and erenion are cheep too. grap is expencsive. And what about elixir+8 ? Isnt it the best way ?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Well if ur flame go hell blood +7 And if ur rich Go hell blood +8
    Exiler +8 is like 2 points better then hell blood +7 but hell blood +8 is one of the best flame staffs out there

exot

Well if ur flame go hell blood +7 And if ur rich Go hell blood +8
    Exiler +8 is like 2 points better then hell blood +7 but hell blood +8 is one of the best flame staffs out there[/b]
    and what about woe+8 and scorch+8 ? my friend have scorch+8 and is happy and is very enjoyng the game with it

i really want to known what is best staff for FLAME/GLACIER/LIGHT in eachy price cathegory