Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bifrost map

This is a discussion on Bifrost map within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I was wondering if anyone has made a map of bifrost or has been through all of it enough to ...
Page: 1

I was wondering if anyone has made a map of bifrost or has been through all of it enough to make one. I usually have just stuck with wraths and sloths so I don't know a whole lot about what's after that. Thanks

If you wanna go to the next one after Sloth, you gotta pass a Tunnel/labyrinth with towers that hit you, it sucks! >_<

But you get to the next mob Lust i believe, there&#39;s raven harpies too! Lust drop Raptor and the turquoise(blue/greenish) fragment also you get 130k xp

After Lust its ehm I dunno, whatever it is, it 1 hits me at lvl 70 with 1100ac as rogue

If you wanna go to the next one after Sloth, you gotta pass a Tunnel/labyrinth with towers that hit you, it sucks! >_<[/b]
    i got killed 4 times in a row before on them towers then got xped twice on mobs lol -.-

i got killed 4 times in a row before on them towers then got xped twice on mobs lol -.-[/b]

yeah, we&#39;ve had people die too! the towers hit you even if you have stealth

I always get xp&#39;ed on wratch.. Well now that we have a 2.5k buffer and full party healer i dont die :x
    But before that i ALWAYS would die atleast once :/

heh. yea we just started doing bf in my ronark clan and we&#39;re doing wraths... bunch of lvl 60-65 rogues dying :P not me tho ^_^ hp build ftw.

after lust comes greed i believe, btw those fragments are wowowiewoa uniques ftw
    i heard from friend that party with some 80&#39;s in it and rest 75+ takes 10minutes to kill 1

IllusionS

after sloths theres just the labyrinth of gas, then you go a bit farther thru ashitons theres lust, then a pot lady, then envys and then finally greeds!

after lust comes greed i believe, btw those fragments are wowowiewoa uniques ftw
    i heard from friend that party with some 80&#39;s in it and rest 75+ takes 10minutes to kill 1[/b]

We clean the spot of greeds >_< and the mobs are like that => ego , gluttons , wratch , sloth , lust , envy , greed

haru

i found a map of the gas chamber from very cool guy in diez

33c4l

gas chamber= easy to get through and doesnt even do much damage .. dont need map lol

i found a map of the gas chamber from very cool guy in diez[/b]

post it?

Banned

yeah, we&#39;ve had people die too! the towers hit you even if you have stealth

I always get xp&#39;ed on wratch.. Well now that we have a 2.5k buffer and full party healer i dont die :x
    But before that i ALWAYS would die atleast once :/[/b]

Interesting...

Always wondered how noob servers do their bifrost :huh:
    on diez we can do with 960hp buff

Interesting...

Always wondered how noob servers do their bifrost :huh:
    on diez we can do with 960hp buff [/b]

Yeah, because people on diez dont get past Ego&#39;s

or they don&#39;t know how to get either bifrost monument down or how to enter bifrost

Banned

Yeah, because people on diez dont get past Ego&#39;s

or they don&#39;t know how to get either bifrost monument down or how to enter bifrost [/b]
    Sorry to teh topic starter, its kinda going offtopic but its definately bifrost

DIEZ we are so leet we&#39;re doing Messenger of the GOD PATHOS and Greeds (Strongest farmable monster in bifrost) AT THE SAME TIME HOLY ****?
    crap come to think of it i wasn&#39;t even buffed damn! hang on, never needed it

P.S By the looks of it OLYMPIA has hard times EVEN crossing THE BRIDGE (ROFL)

Banned Senior Member

Chemical what would you say about fucking off?
    I am sick of your stupid comments
    Diez is the strongest server maybe 2nd after Ares and Olympia has to be last in strength and skill
    I did Greeds with 3x 80 warriors and no rogue wolf or anything just 2 priests I bet you cant even do slothes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast