Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

bosses and changes

This is a discussion on bosses and changes within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; lets compile a list of whats changed with bosses: drop rates and so on... so how do u get rols ...
Page: 1

Zaczaco11

lets compile a list of whats changed with bosses: drop rates and so on...

so how do u get rols roc roms now?
    atilla is only in cz?

talk away

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

ROC - Dulian
    ROM - Jersey
    ROL - Query

Attila's (only in bowl of CZ) - WP, EP, PP

Thats all that i know atm about the bosses and also that they took out bone collector i think

Zaczaco11

ROC - Dulian
    ROM - Jersey
    ROL - Query

Attila's (only in bowl of CZ) - WP, EP, PP

Thats all that i know atm about the bosses and also that they took out bone collector i think[/b]
    ?????????????????????? wuts that?

Upgrade

i dont like change :P

?????????????????????? wuts that?[/b]
    they are the new bosses in the game.

they look exactly like the old clan leader guardian thingies.... a lion/rodent looking thingy that is apparently much more hard to kill than bach/duke/bishop

Zaczaco11

they are the new bosses in the game.

they look exactly like the old clan leader guardian thingies.... a lion/rodent looking thingy that is apparently much more hard to kill than bach/duke/bishop[/b]
    i ran into one in cz and they hit a little harder but have WAYYYYYY more ac and hp

Upgrade

whats changed in ardream bosses and gear wise

Zaczaco11

Can anyone tell me whats changed in ardream, what extra weapons and armour can be used and bosses nd stuff.

just wondering if its all the same armour and stuff maybe all the new stuff is for 60+ or w.e[/b]
    yes. nothing has changed in ardream besides every1 left ardream to go rlb

no more attila in EMC and Luffer? can any1 confirm this?

SonOfaGun

no more attila in EMC and Luffer? can any1 confirm this? [/b]
    only in cz now

it is true that bach/bish/duke no longer drop the rings, a friend of mine got a white dragon neck from duke...

The only bosses worth killing now are acer, samma, and Shuala and as far as i know the acer spawns have changed.

Here's the list of acer spawns i'v seen, there's probably more

1. Original spot, a little further back near the wall
    2. Orc side of bowl near where the kemirosas used to be
    3. Human field/ human bowl entrance, right across the road from where samma spawns in human field

this makes it A LOT fairer now for humans to kill acer instead of having an army of orcs swarming the place all the time

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Attempting to kill Query/Dulain/Jersey solo is nearly impossible. (even at lvl 80) To be able to solo that is like to solo a Minatour (that doesn't hit as hard) also trying soloing that and the minute 1-2 players of the opposite nation comes, your done...getting those is now basically a clan effort or a 3-5man effort party.

Banned

Attempting to kill Query/Dulain/Jersey solo is nearly impossible. (even at lvl 80) To be able to solo that is like to solo a Minatour (that doesn't hit as hard) also trying soloing that and the minute 1-2 players of the opposite nation comes, your done...getting those is now basically a clan effort or a 3-5man effort party.[/b]
    so this is why ROL/ROC is almost the same price as a shard+8 now :\

Upgrade

no1 wna talk about ardream?

Zaczaco11

no1 wna talk about ardream?[/b]
    it....has....not....changed.... stop spaming.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Attempting to kill Query/Dulain/Jersey solo is nearly impossible. (even at lvl 80) To be able to solo that is like to solo a Minatour (that doesn't hit as hard) also trying soloing that and the minute 1-2 players of the opposite nation comes, your done...getting those is now basically a clan effort or a 3-5man effort party.[/b]
    it's possible on a lvl 83 mage , summon felk, the dulian/query/jersey far-hits the felk, and you just dot the shit out of it. In beta for example, I would always get the drop out of the rest of the people that were soloing or even duoing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast