Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

BUYING GBS FROM SITE >>

This is a discussion on BUYING GBS FROM SITE >> within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; who posted a link?[/b] a lot of people..? the ones with edited posts...
Page: 4

Boyce

who posted a link?[/b]
    a lot of people..?
    the ones with edited posts

a lot of people..?
    the ones with edited posts[/b]
    I didn't have a link and mine was edited and I was warned - even though the site I said doesn't sell anything for KO .

How is it a trap?

A week ago I posted that you all can discuss this as long as no sites are named, but some people continued to post sites, and therefore I warned them/you.

I&#39;m starting to think I shouldn&#39;t have been so nice and should have included mutes/suspensions along with the warnings ... <_<[/b]
    I just think that the topic shouldve been closed if its against forum rules to discuss a site.. "Title: BUYING GBS FROM SITE".. but if were not allowed to post a sites name.. How can he benifit from it?

Upgrade

most of those sites are scams anyway =(

BigApple

Buying GB from these sites is just a bad idea. These sites likely get their gb from selling items off of hacked accounts and gold farming with 3rd party tools. Most of these sites are based in China, where labor is very, very cheap. People, and usually children, are exploited for their labor in the process.

Does anyone know a person who has SOLD gb to these companies for resale? I bet no because why would you? You can sell your gb on forum for more than a Chinese gold site will buy.

These sites are advertised by scammers shouting in all servers of KO. This is similar to being approached by someone on the street for a &#39;good deal&#39; (ie usually buying stolen property).

These sites exist to get your credit card number and any personal info you might be stupid enough to give them, so they can use for fradulent purposes.

Use some common sense people. If a deal seems to good to be true, it 99% of the time is.

BigApple

mad server lag...double post deleted

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Many of you guys saying its bad probably never bought gbs from a site..

If you want a site add me on msn; [email protected]

Upgrade

i tried buying from a site nd got scammed =(

BigApple

Ive tried buying from two sites. One they finally admitted they couldnt deliver and refunded my money, the other i had to charge back from pay pal. Since then i have learned the error of my ways and wont try again.

Upgrade

they just say wait one day, wait 2 days, wait 6 hours xD

When is my warn going to get removed Plodez - it was bullshit warn, So please take it off.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Buying GB from these sites is just a bad idea. These sites likely get their gb from selling items off of hacked accounts and gold farming with 3rd party tools. Most of these sites are based in China, where labor is very, very cheap. People, and usually children, are exploited for their labor in the process.

Does anyone know a person who has SOLD gb to these companies for resale? I bet no because why would you? You can sell your gb on forum for more than a Chinese gold site will buy.

These sites are advertised by scammers shouting in all servers of KO. This is similar to being approached by someone on the street for a &#39;good deal&#39; (ie usually buying stolen property).

These sites exist to get your credit card number and any personal info you might be stupid enough to give them, so they can use for fradulent purposes.

Use some common sense people. If a deal seems to good to be true, it 99% of the time is.[/b]
    You message me and tell me what site scammed you. I have done business with more then 4 different Gb&#39;s selling sites, and not once was i ever scammed. One time i had to wait nearly 10 days before i got my gold, but how exactly do they get your CC info, when they mostly only take WU and Paypal? Even with Paypal, most require you to be verified... The truth is, they get scammed much more then you think they are scamming you. They are a legit company, just trying to profit form whatever way possible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 12:33 AM