Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can anyone explain the safest way to trade with paypal

This is a discussion on Can anyone explain the safest way to trade with paypal within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Ok. . . .Well im selling a runescape account in the forums. . .And i wanted to know. . .how ...
Page: 1

Barbarrier

Ok. . . .Well im selling a runescape account in the forums. . .And i wanted to know. . .how to make sure. . .so that i dont get a charge back. . .and get sammed

Psy

The safest was would be to deal with someone that you know you can trust. If you can't trust the person, then wait until someone you can trust offers on the account.

Barbarrier

I Guess that helps too. . .

you can always send him the account informations via a slip of paper via DHS or one shipping company. That way, if he tries to chargeback, you can always just give them infos of how you sent it via mail and the tracking # and shits.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=194239&hl=

that topic will help u about selling for USD.

Psy

you can always send him the account informations via a slip of paper via DHS or one shipping company. That way, if he tries to chargeback, you can always just give them infos of how you sent it via mail and the tracking # and shits.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=194239&hl=
    that topic will help u about selling for USD.[/b]
    Nobody follows that guide :P People read that and think because they know everything they won't get scammed, so they try to deal with people with 6 posts only to be scammed regardless of their knowledge. I made the "How Not To Get Scammed" board too, but the truth is people can still get scammed through other means. If you want to deal with USD, be smart about it. Think like a scammer and take preventative measures to make sure you can't get scammed.

I was a dick when I first started doing USD transactions. I would have them wait 4-5 days before giving the item (I would tell them this would be the only way to get it), if they didn't chargeback or pester me they'd get it. If they did, then I'd refund their money and keep the item.

Nobody follows that guide :P People read that and think because they know everything they won't get scammed, so they try to deal with people with 6 posts only to be scammed regardless of their knowledge. I made the "How Not To Get Scammed" board too, but the truth is people can still get scammed through other means. If you want to deal with USD, be smart about it. Think like a scammer and take preventative measures to make sure you can't get scammed.

I was a dick when I first started doing USD transactions. I would have them wait 4-5 days before giving the item (I would tell them this would be the only way to get it), if they didn't chargeback or pester me they'd get it. If they did, then I'd refund their money and keep the item.[/b]
    yeah :/

just like how a billion people get scammed by people that have topics about them scamming...

if the retards that trade here only used the search function everytime b4 they trade, and take a close look @ the topics..... we wouldnt 1/4 as much victims of scams as we do now :S

lmao :P u have such good rep on forums to do the waiting a few days thingy... not everyone does :/ and if everyone didd that, sooner or later, the sellers are gonna scam via paypal xD

Psy

If a scammer is going to scam, then he'll scam. Best to just drop him if he won't do the transaction properly.

safest way with paypal is use wu :P

ignaz

safest way is to get it mailed via post like i did

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I dont even know how to chargeback :>

well my method is safe i think i did it sometimes and never got scammed when you are selling you send a bill to the buyer in which one you write : "By paying this bill the buyer accepts not to ever charge back" you can add things but thats what you must say =)

Hey cutie Senior Member

k well there is not a 100% full proof way to actually prevent a chargeback unless knowing them personally but here is what i'd do if SELLING shit through paypal

• Negotiate price with buyer
    • Get his paypal email
    • INSTED of him sending you money straight up, you sent him a money request
    • IIn the little notice thingy at the bottom type this :
      "This money transfer I am sending is to signify that I have already recieved the item in question and am now sending the money to pay for the item and there will be no charge back made under any circumstances because the transaction is complete."

THis does help prevent disputes and shit, but at the end of the day you cant really regulate or prevent the buyer actually calling his CC company and just blocking the payment

Try WU or MoneyBookers, even though they're both a bitch and not as conveinant as paypal, your choice

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

ah crack, i just read your post, i've never heard of the seller sending the request before, but that seems like a good idea.

How many times have you done it like that? because i've done multiple transactions without being charged back, but it seems that nowadays you have a higher chance of getting charged back then getting hacked lol....

Hey cutie Senior Member

Ive never bought for USD, but ive sold for USD to people i trust and know, AND some randoms.
    So far no chargebacks, so far so good

I've sold a lot with USD using that method and i have never been chargebacked. ;o

just write

By accepting this request the buyer confirms that he has received the product and under no circumstances should charge back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast