Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can anyone explain the safest way to trade with paypal

This is a discussion on Can anyone explain the safest way to trade with paypal within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; will do, thanks a bunch, you guys are lifesavers <3...
Page: 2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

will do, thanks a bunch, you guys are lifesavers <3

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

best part of pys guide

If you are selling several items, have seperate transactions. If you are selling one big item, have several smaller transactions directed towards the item. The commission will be the same no matter what, whether or not you have 1 transaction or 20 transactions. Charging someone back is a pain in the ass. If they want to charge you back, at least make it not worth the effort to do so. If paypal sees several charge backs, then dispute it saying that they were all payments for an object they had previously received.[/b]

will do, thanks a bunch, you guys are lifesavers <3[/b]
    even more...

Banned

you can always send him the account informations via a slip of paper via DHS or one shipping company. That way, if he tries to chargeback, you can always just give them infos of how you sent it via mail and the tracking # and shits.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=194239&hl=
    that topic will help u about selling for USD.[/b]
    This doesn&#39;t work. You can claim that the "item that you received is different from what you paid for". Under description, you write "he sent me a piece of paper instead of a book."

k well there is not a 100% full proof way to actually prevent a chargeback unless knowing them personally but here is what i&#39;d do if SELLING shit through paypal

Negotiate price with buyer
    Get his paypal email
    INSTED of him sending you money straight up, you sent him a money request
    IIn the little notice thingy at the bottom type this :
    "This money transfer I am sending is to signify that I have already recieved the item in question and am now sending the money to pay for the item and there will be no charge back made under any circumstances because the transaction is complete."[/b]
    This doesn&#39;t work. A person can log onto paypal with a proxy and then accept the transaction. After he accepts, he can open up a dispute and claim that he did not authorize the transaction. Paypal will see that there is a different ip and reverse the transaction.

There are always loopholes assosciated with paypal. The likelihood of you losing a dispute as a seller depends on how intelligent the other person is.

You can try this but as crackurback said it is of no use if the person calls his credit card company and reverses the payment.

You can send him a money request and under the "type of good" click on "intangible items". If he were to file a dispute, by default, he will lose. A buyer isn&#39;t protected if the item is an intangible item.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12