cleaver +5 to +8

This is a discussion on cleaver +5 to +8 within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; well im currently getting 1 cleaver+5 every 7 minutes doing the orc quest so i am going to go fro ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

well im currently getting 1 cleaver+5 every 7 minutes doing the orc quest so i am going to go fro a +8 , around how many will i need to make "atleast" 1 , i got 32 at the moment, and how should i up, all to +6, then +7 , then +8, or go all the way to +8 seperately on each one

fonzy

alot many much umm lots

OpusDei

well im currently getting 1 cleaver+5 every 7 minutes doing the orc quest so i am going to go fro a +8 , around how many will i need to make "atleast" 1 , i got 32 at the moment, and how should i up, all to +6, then +7 , then +8, or go all the way to +8 seperately on each one[/b]
    its all preference, there is nothing special about the anvil its all LUCK

Yeah, it's all luck.

From personal experience, I had 3 inn pages full of +5 cleavers, and only 2 rows (12-14) went through to +7 out of all of them, out of those I only made 1 +8, burned the rest.

So good luck.

SonOfaGun

I havent tried upping to +8 but i can give a few suggestions on general upgrading.

What i like to do w/ my cleavers is upgrade each one by 1 level and then start again after i have upgraded them all. So first go +6 with all of them and then go +7 and then go +8. I find the chances of goin +6 is 2/3 (for me at least, its seriously exactly 2/3 and i have upgraded over 100 :blink: )

i dont kno wat the chances of goin +7 or +8 are but its gonna b costly when u wanna buy all those BUS's...

GangstamaN

Get like 30 to +7 and go go to be sure.

But on the 2nd day of akara I made a cleaver+8 out of 4 cleaver+7 without trina. ;]

Arthurios

just made pike +9 yey, from +1 to 9 needed to burn for something else but it didnt burn

OpusDei

just made pike +9 yey, from +1 to 9 needed to burn for something else but it didnt burn [/b]
    not quite sure what that has to do with the Cleavers but you got lucky...very lucky :lol:

Banned

Umm buying a +8 might be cheaper, busprices r high ;(

silverbuffer18

+6 is easy but +7 i broke about 14 to make 1 +7 :P

deathpwner

I find this method is alot cheaper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLtaqx_GOwU

Seekor

Yeah on average its around 15 +7's to 1 +8 but sometimes u get lucky and u can make 2 out of 15.

but yeah i do the same method upgrade all 1 step at a time all to 4 all to 5 etc you get the point.

Seekor

lagged double post sorry

darkday

if u lucky u dont need much ... at manes i try 10 +8 cleavers with trina to +9 and i made only 1 .... but 2 days later i sell some items bought +8 cleaver and 1 bus ... and lol from 1 +8 no tryna and i made +9 :P so dont know :P lets try u lucky or no :P