ice or fire

This is a discussion on ice or fire within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; HI, I would like to ask if is possible to give same dmg with ice like with fire? Cause on ...
Page: 1

Nescio

HI, I would like to ask if is possible to give same dmg with ice like with fire? Cause on Girakon flame rings cost 550m and shio 200m so I will have dual shio +1 for same price like flame rings +0, and hell blood +7 is 750m but garp +7 is 250-300m.. so I think Garp +3 rev... when I will be ice so I can have 72 ice skill, 12 master....I have 72 fire, 45 ice and only 9 master. I hope that u understand my question.. My english is not so good

celticone31

if I understand you right, the answer is no, ice will never do as much as fire damage wise, but ice will slow them down enough to hit them more, as ice you would be better equiped then as fire, but you need help.

HI, I would like to ask if is possible to give same dmg with ice like with fire? Cause on Girakon flame rings cost 550m and shio 200m so I will have dual shio +1 for same price like flame rings +0, and hell blood +7 is 750m but garp +7 is 250-300m.. so I think Garp +3 rev... when I will be ice so I can have 72 ice skill, 12 master....I have 72 fire, 45 ice and only 9 master. I hope that u understand my question.. My english is not so good[/b]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

if I understand you right, the answer is no, ice will never do as much as fire damage wise, but ice will slow them down enough to hit them more, as ice you would be better equiped then as fire, but you need help.[/b]
    um the answer is yes, on girakon im the hardest hitting ice mage, i do 700 damage with ice staff, which is even more then any of the fire mages do, the only person as fire mage that does more damage then me is Kloud, so even though im an ice mage, im 2nd hardest hitting mage in girakon, from all the mages i have seen so far

nescio, u know my name in game, pm me and ill tell u

waytogofranko

i like ice better even if it is more of a support build

it does more dmg on ew (iirc) so you can get into those ew parties faster >:3

NEMANYA

FIRE in all ways..
    Ice is just for support..

um the answer is yes, on girakon im the hardest hitting ice mage, i do 700 damage with ice staff, which is even more then any of the fire mages do, the only person as fire mage that does more damage then me is Kloud, so even though im an ice mage, im 2nd hardest hitting mage in girakon, from all the mages i have seen so far

nescio, u know my name in game, pm me and ill tell u[/b]
    o rly

im hitting 800-950 with hellblood +8 and fr +2

imo mine is higher than your 700 ( wich is harder than any of the fire mages as you said)

peintre

FIRE in all ways..
    Ice is just for support..[/b]
    ice always suppot aye ?
    depends who mutch u suck dossent it

but yes.. flame = more dmg then ice

and ice = more dmg then lr
    waht is it + 15% dmg from lr too ice

and from ice too flame?
    ive been 2 laisy 2 try and doo a test :lol: