Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

crystals, opals, and crude saphires

This is a discussion on crystals, opals, and crude saphires within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Did you seriously found that on the forum or ? "Greetings Knights! The Power Up Store is now stocked with ...
Page: 2

SoMbRa

Did you seriously found that on the forum or ?

"Greetings Knights!

The Power Up Store is now stocked with new MASTER packages! Speed your leveling with our new premium service, and dont waste Your time to finde MASTER QUEST ITEMS!

Each package contains master quest items for each class:
    -Warrior
    -Priest
    -Mage
    -Rogue

Stand apart from the crowd and count yourself among the ranks of the elite Royal Knights with the ultimate combo package: The Royal TURK Gear!

Each package contains several items at a discounted price. Check out the in-game Power Up Store for more info!

-The Knight Online Team"

Because if its true it sucks..[/b]
    very good one :lol:

darkday

:P nice

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

That was funny

silverbuffer18

posted b4, i was doing the 80 gray oozies quest for the legendaery earing and in those 80 kills i got 4 crystals, 3 opals, 1 saphire. maybe luck or maybe they drop them alot, hope this helps

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

posted b4, i was doing the 80 gray oozies quest for the legendaery earing and in those 80 kills i got 4 crystals, 3 opals, 1 saphire. maybe luck or maybe they drop them alot, hope this helps[/b]
    i did that quest a couple times recently with some clannies and we got nothing

celticone31

Thumbs up

is it true you only the the crystals opals and them in mora?

Atalo

a lvl 80 in my clan got them from killng lycans so they will drop just farm them

banaanc

theres a chance that they will be more easy to get

Regarding crystals, opals, and sapphires, (which I will now refer to as SHINIES because I'm tired of writing that out every time) K2 doesn't currently like the drop rate. The GMs always stand up for you guys whenever I mention this. Heck, even if we did like the drop rate, you don't like them, which means it's something we're working on. And by working on I mean actually, literally, have a goal regarding how we want to accomplish this based on feedback we've seen from you guys and are moving towards getting it implemented.

Keep in mind this doesn't mean we want them to be easy to get. They're hard. But the eventual solution we're working toward makes them a lot less susceptible to chance and hoarding one farming spot and a lot more of a goal you can achieve through skill and hard work -- which is exactly what masters should be doing! Until then, we're going to see if we can't get more SHINIES into your hands through other means.[/b]

iiason

can only get em in maradon werewolves now as i'm told.

which is gay for 70 + pplz.

TopCat

can only get em in maradon werewolves now as i'm told.

which is gay for 70 + pplz.[/b]

warewolf drops to lvl 70 ++ also?

warewolf drops to lvl 70 ++ also?[/b]
    hardly

TopCat

hardly[/b]

dunt think ill even risk trying it... i hear k2 bans a lot in moradon koxp areas even if you are legit..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12