Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Diffrent upgrades

This is a discussion on Diffrent upgrades within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; You can upgrade every item to +10 max. Or rebirth them and make them +21 but it's the same as ...
Page: 1

Pwner4Last

Default Diffrent upgrades

You can upgrade every item to +10 max. Or rebirth them and make them +21 but it's the same as +10

Rentzusuken

EVERY item? How do I get jewelry to +10?

Aftermath

you can only rebirth them if they are high classed on +1 and whit rebirth you can upgrade them to +30 ! :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    EVERY item? *How do I get jewelry to +10?
    You play a private server.

Originally posted by Aftermath
    you can only rebirth them if they are high classed on +1 and whit rebirth you can upgrade them to +30 ! *:wub: *:wub:
    rebirth is +21 at max.. +10 items are rebirthed +21..

John778899

Anyone know how the upgrade system works? Or know a technic with a high success rate?

the_stiffmeister

basicly...all techniques are myths...

you could run in circles 4 times, rape a dog, then click ok...but it wouldnt do anything...

you can leave it on anvil until 2 breaks pass then click ok...

there are hundreds or thousands of upgrade techniques but i have an idea...

i think every item has a preset limit to what it can be upgraded to...

like maybe this raptor is preset to only make it to +4 but another one can make it to +8..

but i am noob compared to everyone else here so what do i know...

just a theory...

Willows

There's a bit of logic to it, I suppose, but it doesn't actually change any of the numbers.

Say you wanna make a shard +8, and you've got 10 shard +7s. If you were to just throw all of them on the anvil with a BUS, they'd most likely burn, but the last one would have the greatest "chance" of succeeding, simply because the odds of 10 burns in a row are less than the odds of 9, or 8, or 7 etc.

It still wouldn't guarantee success, but logically it would increase the likelihood.

So what you do then (in theory) is get a bunch of paper +7 shit, and throw a good 15 pieces of that on the anvil. If one or more makes it through... well, cool for you, sell that shit. If they all burn, then start putting your shards on the anvil. 16 burns in a row is not that rare when going to +8, but 25 burns in a row would be a solid kick in the junk.

It's like flipping a coin 30 times in a row and getting tails every time. 30 tails in a row is rare itself, anything more than that even more so, so heads is far more likely to come up than tails, but it's still a 50% chance either way.

darkrouge4040

People think that just becouse u burn 10 items on the anvil makes the chances of an item suceeding better but rly it doesnt do anything becouse either way its still the same% chance of burning as if u did it from the beginning but i dont know just like eveyone that plays ko about the anvil, mabye burning does help idk.

eatshitndie

think about it from the codes view

to put it basically..this is what might happen (not a language..just general comment on the code)

randomize a decimal from 0 - 1

if number > .94
    upgrade

else
    fail

that's it..theres your 5% chance that it will succeed from 7-8.. have never understood everyones logic when it comes to some myths/technique, % can't change whether you burn 100 7-8's or 1..it'll always be the same..

and it makes sense about more likely to succeed after a million tries, which is logically true, but technically false. the sense of logic with "percent of chance" is never absolute, we just use examples that if it were 5% chance, 1/20 will pass, which is never true.

if that makes sense, sweet..stayin up makin my gf a v-day card so lil tired right now..

happy almost v-day everyone

darkhonor

You can upgrade every item to +10 max. Or rebirth them and make them +21 but it's the same as +10 [/b]
    when you rebirth dont you get more durability

GyverMan

Based on the law of probability you have no greater chance of upgrading after you have burned 9 items in a row, however if we go by the law of averages then yes you would. Think of it as flipping a penny 10 times in a row and each time it landed on heads, now the next time you flip it does it have a greater chance of landing on tails? In reality no, it doesn't.

GeneralDeath

Anvil is random.100 tricks and tips for upgrading bla(some stupids buy upgrading guides at Ebay).....itīs 50/50...You have luck or not..But the best random time is after Serverrestart.I sometimes make my +8 after serverrestart.But i think itīs just luck So test your luck!!

eddiezhu

if i upgrade shard to +10 then rebirth it and upgrade it 21? would that work>?

phantomdlw

1st of all, you would never get a shard +10 Second of all, you cant rebirth upgrade a shard +10 since a shard +10 = +21 rebirthed already. and every rebirth upgrade = 50/50 so you would be damn lucky to have 21 succeeds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast