Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

elysium+7 or elixir+8

This is a discussion on elysium+7 or elixir+8 within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; which staff is better for a lr mage?...
Page: 1

alper15

which staff is better for a lr mage?

Longlast

By my own experience the elexir would do better.
    since the elemental dmg is greater.

On +8 however the ely would do better even with less elemental dmg,
    tested.

alper15

and for stunn?

iiason

more ap = more chance of stun, as i was told.

wyrm

id personally rather have the elisium i think if your staying light mage, if not planning to stay as light take the elixir.

Wyrm

The int bonus on esylum also helps for stun. And it has more ap at +7 then elixer at +8. But what wyrm said. If you not going to stay lightning mage very long then get an elixer. Luckily I never have problems like these with my personal +7 :P

alper15

but elysium+6 is better than +7 elixir

and in my opinion is elysium+7 better than elixir+8.

we need to test it^^

iiason

my ap = more stun.

so elysium

The int bonus on esylum also helps for stun. And it has more ap at +7 then elixer at +8. But what wyrm said. If you not going to stay lightning mage very long then get an elixer. Luckily I never have problems like these with my personal +7 :P[/b]
    Int bonus does not help stun just like magic power bonus does not help dmg in pvp. I had a friend who tested this out and had crimsons +8 w/ int elysium and had belt of int +2 and everything else was int jewelry +10. He said he stunned just like if he has on his normal pvping gear on and not all the int.

GangstamaN

If your planning on staring Light mage, go for elysium. If you think you will get bored or want to change for exp or something, take elixir.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Int bonus does not help stun just like magic power bonus does not help dmg in pvp. I had a friend who tested this out and had crimsons +8 w/ int elysium and had belt of int +2 and everything else was int jewelry +10. He said he stunned just like if he has on his normal pvping gear on and not all the int.[/b]
    Tell ur friends to l2p.

Elysium stuns way more than elixir with standard build. If u want pure stun get a erenion build, u wont do as much dmg as with elysium then tho (unless u know h2p)

Just a side not, KO is bugged as hell.

I have hellblood +8 and elixir +8 and i dont see any damage difference at all :-/.

Tell ur friends to l2p.
    Elysium stuns way more than elixir with standard build. If u want pure stun get a erenion build, u wont do as much dmg as with elysium then tho (unless u know h2p)
    Just a side not, KO is bugged as hell.[/b]
    All i said was that the int bonus in the elisyium doesnt affect the stun rate. How about you learn to read.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

All i said was that the int bonus in the elisyium doesnt affect the stun rate. How about you learn to read.[/b]
    No u said that that int bonus doesnt affect stun in pk like bonus mp does. Care me to quote it? But ur right about 1 thing, elysium didnt give shit, didnt when i was still playing. Maybe its changed by now. Int bonus is buggy as hell. Some stuff like EP give it, some things like ammy of goddess wont. Hence the "l2p" part. Next time dont be so girly kk?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Elysium because:

The intel bonus helps for stunning, and also, the extra MP means less MP potting.
    All adds up =]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast