Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

glass belt vs ib

This is a discussion on glass belt vs ib within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; witch to you all think is better for a warrior. the on;y reason why i ask is the glass belt ...
Page: 1

Banned

witch to you all think is better for a warrior. the on;y reason why i ask is the glass belt adds 50 hp ummm

NeronDomitius

easy
    IB for Warriors and rogues
    GB for priests and mages (cuz of int bonus)

irakli

i would say IB is better for mages then gb,
    fack int bonus, ib has more def then gb. 50 hp means nothing

hellios

imo, glass belt is pretty good for rogues. depends on ur preference but to me, mp=hp for rogues and i kinda like the extra int bonus.

mahmoodxD

int doesent do anything for rogues last time i checked, they mite of changed it but im pretty sure it does diddly squat

and the hp bonus doesent add mana

iron is in my opinion better, for bp maybe glass

hellios

int doesent do anything for rogues last time i checked, they mite of changed it but im pretty sure it does diddly squat

and the hp bonus doesent add mana

iron is in my opinion better, for bp maybe glass[/b]
    well then maybe uve never played rogue before but on rogues its all about minor heal...the less int u have, the slower u will minor heal, the faster u will die

well then maybe uve never played rogue before but on rogues its all about minor heal...the less int u have, the slower u will minor heal, the faster u will die [/b]
    lol! since when did you minor faster from int bonus? haha... 20 def > 10 int 50 hp, if you really want that good minor heal use 2 of them, maybe even 3 lol... but I tell you this... Minor is affected of your fps and how fast you tap the freakin button

hellios

the more int u have the less u have to soul pot and many people use minor heal + hp pot and you can't soul pot and hp pot at the same time. or even the people that use 2 minors, your mp will run out (if your fast) meaning u have to stop, meaning ur mh will be slower. maybe uve never played rogue before?

Imhotep

the more int u have the less u have to soul pot and many people use minor heal + hp pot and you can't soul pot and hp pot at the same time. or even the people that use 2 minors, your mp will run out (if your fast) meaning u have to stop, meaning ur mh will be slower. maybe uve never played rogue before?[/b]

LOL.

Jay

are u an idiot? or u put stats in INT on ure rogue? ... rogues only use stats in dex n hp nothing else...

kennyburger

are u an idiot? or u put stats in INT on ure rogue? ... rogues only use stats in dex n hp nothing else...[/b]
    if there high enough lvl/geared some in str for shield

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

the more int u have the less u have to soul pot and many people use minor heal + hp pot and you can't soul pot and hp pot at the same time. or even the people that use 2 minors, your mp will run out (if your fast) meaning u have to stop, meaning ur mh will be slower. maybe uve never played rogue before?[/b]
    hahah ur stupid

I'm an ac whore so,
    IB FTW!

NaidenZ

haha u r stupid[/b]
    that's just true
    how Neron said
    easy
    IB for Warriors and rogues
    GB for priests and mages (cuz of int bonus)

anyway a priest or a mage can use ib too but lets say there are 4 guys a mage/ priest and a war/rog and you have x2 ib/x2 gb of course you must give iron belts to meles and glass belts to mage and priest X:

well that's what i think h34r:

Banned

ty i will but this in mine

skeleton belt is pretty good considering the price esp for ardream.

the GR is great now tha tice is overpowered and nice hp bonus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast