Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A Good Support Priest Skill Bar

This is a discussion on A Good Support Priest Skill Bar within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; this is mine:...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

this is mine:

Jaex

Merching some hpots, that's why I have so many. Bars 5/6 are for attacking or other random shit, not that important. I try and keep the major heals and pots in the same places always on my bars and just switch for some other stuff like buffs and cures. (Attack bar is 4 - judgement, 5 1920, 6 book, 7 crit, 8 complete party heal)

Btw: statted 60/60 heal/buff and 2 master, lvl 70.

Banned

here are my main skill bars as support priest stated
    Buff-60
    Heal-45
    Talisman-3
    Master-2

i use the second one the most becuase i have the pots easier accesible and judgement just in case i might get last hit[/b]
    Really good one

cRuX

I prefer this..much faster to cure/heal/buff when u hitting 1234 so
    1. Heal
    2. Cure
    3. HP BUFF
    4. AC BUFF
    5. UNDYING
    6. STR15
    7. HP POT
    8. MANA POT

That's my skill bar atm..I'm only lvl 61.. but I click hp's and mana and use fingers for first 5..they're easy to reach and don't need to flip pages or anything.. also when u pking make sure to use X alot..it switches to your closest party member..very helpful for healing..but just remember if you're pking as a buffer..stay in the back and try to avoid damage..cause you can't really do anything to help your party except heal and buff..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12