Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Great Mage Build!

This is a discussion on Great Mage Build! within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Well, as if level 80 isn't good enough, Mages will probably be the best at this level. Paper or Int ...
Page: 1

Tecred13

Well, as if level 80 isn't good enough, Mages will probably be the best at this level. Paper or Int doesn't matter too much in my opinion right now. The key is at level 80 as a Mage, you should only have 2 points in Master, which this should allow you to use their best Master skill, Absolute Power and the Red Ball skill, don't know it's name, and you will have exactly 140 points left over, you then put 70 in one element skill and 70 in another, you will then have 2 different Meteor AoE's and 2 differet Novas!!! Hence give you the ability to Stun or Freeze then destroy them.

Please leave comments on what you think.

P.S. I would like some level 80 mages to test this out for me some time, then PM me with their results and feelings about this build.

Thanks.

ILoveYouToo

Well, as if level 80 isn't good enough, Mages will probably be the best at this level. Paper or Int doesn't matter too much in my opinion right now. The key is at level 80 as a Mage, you should only have 2 points in Master, which this should allow you to use their best Master skill, Absolute Power and the Red Ball skill, don't know it's name, and you will have exactly 140 points left over, you then put 70 in one element skill and 70 in another, you will then have 2 different Meteor AoE's and 2 differet Novas!!! Hence give you the ability to Stun or Freeze then destroy them.

P.S. I would like some level 80 mages to test this out for me some time, then PM me with their results and feelings about this build.

Thanks. [/b]
    They would be missing out on amazing skills. namely 72 blade, 75 armor, instantly magic, minor resist, all of which a 80 mage should have.I don't see the point of being level 80 and not having the level 80 skills, not to mention any 72+ skills, your build fails.

lil_mageskillz

i would never lvl all the way to 80 to only have 70 skills and not that rest of the best skills

ZeIda

They would be missing out on amazing skills. namely 72 blade, 75 armor, instantly magic, minor resist, all of which a 80 mage should have.I don't see the point of being level 80 and not having the level 80 skills, not to mention any 72+ skills, your build fails.[/b]
    minor resist suxx though :P But yeah its defenatley not worth it to sacrifice all the great skills you get above 70..

Guachimagaa

no absoluteness or matchless sux REALLY.

Tecred13

I haven't played any Mages 60+ so this was just an idea, thought it migh be good in PK, but thanks for taking time to read and leave input guys.

Psy

moved to Knowledge Base

Sure it's good if you wanna die fast and town nova.

sexy Owa

that build defeats the purpose of ANY mage build support mages need any and all things possable to keep them alive whilst they support thier party by slowing/stunning/tping. you need to take hits to support, thus you need the pk barriers , this build is the same as level 69 double nova's, great for town nova's and ksing :/ but its shitty in every other aspect. even a damage whore of a mage needs a pk barrier to be able to blade effectively and deal damage without getting dropped by a duped up warrior in 3 seconds. as Ahh.... said this is a good build for town nova's :/ which are pretty lame imo. other then that this build is a death wish

OwnWiew

wow u found really top secret build :lol:

Banned

only good if you gonna go for 80 100% <_<

Slide-EYE

Well, as if level 80 isn&#39;t good enough, Mages will probably be the best at this level. Paper or Int doesn&#39;t matter too much in my opinion right now. The key is at level 80 as a Mage, you should only have 2 points in Master, which this should allow you to use their best Master skill, Absolute Power and the Red Ball skill, don&#39;t know it&#39;s name, and you will have exactly 140 points left over, you then put 70 in one element skill and 70 in another, you will then have 2 different Meteor AoE&#39;s and 2 differet Novas!!! Hence give you the ability to Stun or Freeze then destroy them.

Thanks. [/b]
    mages are weak as hell and u made them even more weaker by this h34r:

snipelord

that build defeats the purpose of ANY mage build support mages need any and all things possable to keep them alive whilst they support thier party by slowing/stunning/tping. you need to take hits to support, thus you need the pk barriers , this build is the same as level 69 double nova&#39;s, great for town nova&#39;s and ksing :/ but its shitty in every other aspect. even a damage whore of a mage needs a pk barrier to be able to blade effectively and deal damage without getting dropped by a duped up warrior in 3 seconds. as Ahh.... said this is a good build for town nova&#39;s :/ which are pretty lame imo. other then that this build is a death wish [/b]
    that word is rarely used in present day conversations

sexy Owa

that word is rarely used in present day conversations[/b]
    i am bringing it back whilst talking normally in most other aspects.

Sblade

so... you lose matchless/mana shield/instant magic/lvl 72 staff/lvl 75 armor/and lvl 80 skill/s for...??
    i really do not get it... :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast