Hey Please help

This is a discussion on Hey Please help within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i have a level 59 rouge assassin and i wanna learn how to combo and stuff and i cant find ...
Page: 1

xs1ay3rx

i have a level 59 rouge assassin and i wanna learn how to combo and stuff and i cant find a guide can you guys post one or sumtin

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

set up ur attks on 1st and 2nd skill bars
    attk skills go on 1-5
    put minor on 6&7 + 1920 mp pots on 8

right hand spams minor and pots while VS
    left hand combo's
    use a skill then double tap R and move to next skill looks like this:
    1rr2rr3rr4rr5rr then switch to 2nd skill bar and use the rest of ur skills

P.S. i usually have cure on my 2nd bar too since u have an extra slot if u dont overlap skills

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If you check in the Knowledge base forum you should find some information in there too.

And for future reference this should be in the Game questions forum

set up ur attks on 1st and 2nd skill bars
    attk skills go on 1-5
    put minor on 6&7 + 1920 mp pots on 8

right hand spams minor and pots while VS
    left hand combo's
    use a skill then double tap R and move to next skill looks like this:
    1rr2rr3rr4rr5rr then switch to 2nd skill bar and use the rest of ur skills

P.S. i usually have cure on my 2nd bar too since u have an extra slot if u dont overlap skills[/b]
    +1

and if your opponent is going backwards replace 1r with W (1rw2rw...), if your oponnent is running - hold w pressed and tap 1rr2rr3rr..., if your oponnent is sliding follow him with mouse and press 1rr2rr3rr

all above stated are basics...timing and to actually not screw up while youre doing all this - youre just gonna have to practice

P.S. next time if u have questions of this kind first use search because this has been asked and answered many times, if it doesnt rock your boat - put these kind of questions in question&tips section

Jason269

Best combo is EE combo, but this is for people who know how to combo imo... Use Skill R,R

Put minor heal on numbers 8, 7, and put Soul pot on number 6.

While in a VS you spam these with your right hand. Now with the combo, put Spike, Thrust, Piece in order, from 1, 2, 3. Then put Jab on 4. Use 5 for lightfeet or cure.

Banned

set your skill bar up how it feels best ... there is no certain order you have to do it in... dont have to have 2 minors on the skill bar but but your skills in order but put stab or cut inbetween thrust and pierce ... helps keep a steadier combo..

Jason269

Hes a beginner... You need to teach him the way to combo the correct way or he will never learn.. You need to tell him in steps how to set up his skill bar and then combo. You cant just tell him what to do straight off!

<3

NaidenZ

nice vid, nice edit and yeah looks like a trailer >_<[/b]
    since you are a newbie then r skill r skll , slow the combo with peace and that&#39;s all ^_^

learn it perfectly then go for minnor combo