Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

How to build an Int-Priest ...

This is a discussion on How to build an Int-Priest ... within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Chitin +8 over all when past lvl 70 but befor lvl 70 I would suggest going FP+8 with the goblin ...
Page: 6

Chitin +8 over all when past lvl 70 but befor lvl 70 I would suggest going FP+8 with the goblin pauldron befor chitin +8. I plan on going chitin +8 when I hit 70 because I will have more stat points. And My HP will be enough but I want AC/Resist + 15% redction on dmg. I think that is why chitin +8 owns all. You also gain resistances when you pump your int over 100, however i recently lvled to 65 and I checked my defense when i added my stat points into HP and it does not go up. I have my HP over 100 and it doesn't go up 1 ac point after that. I would rather have high defense and resist and decent HP over high defense/low resists, and great HP. You all should be judging your stats using scroll stats not undying as you don't rely on buffs when pking.[/b]

you are saying chitin+8 blows before 70 and you say "I have my HP over 100 and it doesn't go up 1 ac point after that. I would rather have high defense and resist and decent HP over high defense/low resists, and great HP." in the same paragraph?

gratz. i'm glad you figured out that 2 pts of int = 1pt of res over 100 int.

chitin+8 > fp+8 hands down.

i always post my screenshots w/ scrolls or unbuffed.

and 1pt of hp over 100 = 1pt of ac as long as i can remember

ZeIda

Yeah it does add ac, u wont see it as u click the hp pts on ac, but if u relog or take a piece of armor off and on again you`ll see it.

Banned

wtf? as a chitin priest i get like 450-530 from lvl 80 h34r:
    u mean with spear boots/gaunts? still its quite low [/b]

doqtor from diez +3 uniques plys men legyt :blink: :blink: :blink:

DragonFire

If Dro says +8 chitin > all then i agree with him.. I always agree with whatevery Dro says [/b]

suck dick much?

Rocco

everbody forgot to mention about mana.
    buffer or debuff i think dont make difference but for full hellers make a BIG difference.

ShayaN

DebuffAndHeall=O
    wnage Priest :P
    IQ With Priest=9xxxxxxxx :lol:

HolyFish

I tried a set of FP+8 selfmade. Good morning vietnam to you if a duffer duffs u. The warrior cuts through your fplate like a hot knife through butter.

ozgur

fp with spear dager axe parts ftw
    but if you are playing new servers
    citin +8 is the best

shell build only for noobs

Banned

I tried a set of FP+8 selfmade. Good morning vietnam to you if a duffer duffs u. The warrior cuts through your fplate like a hot knife through butter.[/b]
    lol who said fp+8 is any good, ther only put to use if ur on a lame-ass new server and ur budget is low like crap~`
    other then that
    weapon defence FP on diez is unstoppable for a priest even tormented

morgoth666

exactly.....so pointless fp without any def fp armor....if u dont have any def fp armor better go for chitins +8( better if u have chitin pauldron goblin) very nice go to cz with :

fp+6 dd helm
    gob fp pauldron
    gob fp pads
    gaunts and boots sd +5(switching to fp+8 or axe/club depends on situation)

i think is the better gear for a lvl 70++(why not for a lvl 65++) int priest, i will not talk about the rest like jewel or weapon/shield coz im kinda lazy :P

Banned

gaunts and boots sd +5(switching to fp+8 or axe/club depends on situation)[/b]
    nearly right there, but there no such thing as Club defence gaunts, no such thing as club defence boots.
    and if u go with dd helm fp stats, and wont be able to use +8 fp boots

morgoth666

nearly right there, but there no such thing as Club defence gaunts, no such thing as club defence boots.
    and if u go with dd helm fp stats, and wont be able to use +8 fp boots [/b]
    oh ya sry my bad...thx for the correction...but i think u guys catch the idea rite :lol:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456