I NEED MAJOR PRIEST HELP

This is a discussion on I NEED MAJOR PRIEST HELP within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Have a hard tume in being a priest all around can some plz hit me wit some knowlege. i just ...
Page: 1

Really561

Have a hard tume in being a priest all around can some plz hit me wit some knowlege. i just want overal help.

don't be a BP for one.

Really561

y not bp

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

y not bp[/b]
    learn how to be a good support priest, then worry about bp, cuz bp is twice as hard if you dont know how to play support :s

Really561

learn how to be a good support priest, then worry about bp, cuz bp is twice as hard if you dont know how to play support :s[/b]
    When u say support priest its like ur talking to a wall. i dont kno what that is

support priest is an int priest that dun attack but keeps other players alive

Try to watch some youtube videos of INT priests, learn when to cure and when to heal, learn when to throw out duffs and when not to.
    Videos help a lot, actually.
    If your really new: Int priests are a support class which have the ability to buff, heal and debuff. You should always aim to have one of those 3 at the most and another one puting that 1 skill point every time your main skill branch is maxed. Priests use shields, should have nice AC (aim for chitin 7's, DOL) and nice resistances, you don't wanna get stunned in the middle of a battle.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I hate to break it to you, but being a support priest is all about playing a shit load, and being able to cure, buff, duff, and heal instinctively. We can all give you as much advice as we want, and you can watch as many videos as you want, but if you don't know how to interpret what we are saying, or whats going on in the videos, then its no good to you. You need to get out there and actually try a few things out, figure out how you like your skill bar, learn what works best for you, get some gear, and gogogo pk. You will know you're doing good when people pm you and say shit like, "Sexy priest ;D" or "you rebuff before i ask for cure " or when your party stays alive in a mass of humans/orcs.

Psy

Have a hard tume in being a priest all around can some plz hit me wit some knowlege. i just want overal help.[/b]
    You didn't specify what kind of priest:

Get the altar boy to do some repetitive work; when that is done offer him an alcoholic beverage, if he accepts then you can have your way with him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

In Knight Online, there's 3 general classes; Debuff, Buff, and Heal; and 2 general builds: Paper and Tank (tank has a few subcategories; they are: shell build, chitin build, goblin chitin/fp build, and fp build)

For PK, you will be most successful with Debuff/Heal if you play with a small number of people (2-3 people)

If you want to do Duff/Heal, any armor build is suitable

For PK with a full group, Healers are a godsend (this means you have more points in heal than anything else)

If you want to do Heal/Duff, you can't be a paper priest

For any type of xp there always has to be a buffer; these days on the older servers everyone asks for undying. Hit warriors with undying always.

Most priests get XP if they are paper build priests

You can not be a successful priest with a duff/buff combination

P.S. Wrong section

deathpwner

put your skills points on buff/heal as soon as you reach 60buff you put all your skills points on heal till you get 60 then you would be a good priest for parties cause u got undy 1500buff and you would have complete heal