Wich item do you think burns mostly ?

This is a discussion on Wich item do you think burns mostly ? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; <_< I think it is leaher cap for warrior. I burnt about 70 - 80 (+7) and nothing upgraded for ...
Page: 1

<_< I think it is leaher cap for warrior. I burnt about 70 - 80 (+7) and nothing upgraded for +8 :S

kennyburger

raptors +9-10

shards...

i had 27 +1&#39;s once and 0 went to +7 >.< really...

i bought 1 shard +7 and it went +8 >.<

so idk...

OmegaXninja

all unquie weapons +9 to +10 or +21 like, lugias, giga 1h and 2h, spear of murky waters, etcetera.... but anyways anything burns after +3 which rly suckz lol all random after that.,, nuff said ,, i don&#39;t belive in burning.. it does nothing,,, its just all LUCK thats it.

sexy Owa

in reality no particular item burns more or less then any other its all coding done by when you upgrade and the situation of upgraders with you. but if i were to say which item that seem&#39;s to have the worst luck attached to it, id say avedon.. -.-

BoShkE

Well from mine expirience all the unique weapons break like fuking glass. I quitted upgrading them some time ago. If i only imagine how much gbs i lost on upgrading all kind of uniques it makes me sick, not anymore ty