Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

int bp questions

This is a discussion on int bp questions within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; lvl 70 priest use fp +8 / str or hp armours? and if you use ii +7... just put 188 ...
Page: 1

33c4l

lvl 70 priest

use fp +8 / str or hp armours?

and if you use ii +7... just put 188 in str rest on hp (after you have put int requirements)

or is it better to get smite +7/ lycoan +7 ?

morgoth666

well im not really sure about stats many plp has different ones, about armor....well u can use fp but with weapon defenses(anti spear,dagger,etc) and full plate goblin pads and pauldron. if u have at least some of this u can do it.about weapon.... yes, smite or lyca with a good shield(unique or weapon def) would be nice and ofc ii+7

33c4l

well i know the basics and i have all the best +0 uniques i just need to know to use str armour and put say like..... 158 in int (ronark no defence armours) 188 in str (for ii+7) rest in hp...... so that means use str armours....? or half and half.

Banned

when you can get over 100 points in hp witch you cant it would be smart to put points in hp but like i sed you cant so i would rather go for getting more str and use hp armors that is what i am doing

33c4l

... so like 199 STR, 158 int, 60 hp at lvl 70 with hp +8 fp armours..

Banned

i would use goblin pads and pauldron so you need 152 int and then you get 205 str

33c4l

do you know stats of goblin fp or u know where to get ?

Banned

pauldron i think its 10 hp and 15 resistens in fire glacier and lightning i am @ work so not to sure and for pads 10 str and 15 resist but like i sed im not sure about this

33c4l

kk np thnx anyways

lvl 70 priest

use fp +8 / str or hp armours?

and if you use ii +7... just put 188 in str rest on hp (after you have put int requirements)

or is it better to get smite +7/ lycoan +7 ?[/b]
    you r lvl 70 on ronark server? -.-

33c4l

not yet.... lol im just asking for when im that lvl :S

Zxenke

What about at lvl 72, since that's when you should be int bp anyways, not before...

188 Str
    146 Int
    93 Health

Enough str to wear an ii +7, enough int ot wear gob pads/pauldron and a +6 helm (dd 25 or fp +6 hp) and a good deal of hp aswell. The gob pads have 10 str, so thats essentially 198 str then. Combining with some str acc such as a lupus pendant, you can get up to 1600 ap, 4.5k+ hp, and 1k+ ac with crappy uniques. This is just a thought Ive had personally though.

Jay

useless going bp at 70, go INT bp when u get hellis...

and since ure playing on ronark, us fp+8/hp since u wont have any defensive armors, all ull have is hp to take in the dmg... but if u have items like rols, in ib then u can go str armor... just mess around with it

33c4l

well i have good uniques in etc.. what about chitin dd at +4 i think i can use and i have hp +8 fp atm. and ill go at lvl 70 anyways :P i know lvl 72 owns coz helis ... i now have smite hammer so ill use that and quest shield and ii +7

33c4l

What about at lvl 72, since that's when you should be int bp anyways, not before...

188 Str
    146 Int
    93 Health

Enough str to wear an ii +7, enough int ot wear gob pads/pauldron and a +6 helm (dd 25 or fp +6 hp) and a good deal of hp aswell. The gob pads have 10 str, so thats essentially 198 str then. Combining with some str acc such as a lupus pendant, you can get up to 1600 ap, 4.5k+ hp, and 1k+ ac with crappy uniques. This is just a thought Ive had personally though.[/b]
    Well atm lvl 66 i have as bp.... around 4.8k hp... 480 ac unbuffed.... 1.7k ap with +8 hp set...

stats: 226 str
    95 hp
    76 int

i know i should prob use.. str armour with 195 in str.. 76 int.. rest in hp..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast