Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

int bp questions

This is a discussion on int bp questions within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Lol, you got some nice uniques then. Im too poor to afford good ones and Im lvl 70, and I ...
Page: 2

Zxenke

Lol, you got some nice uniques then. Im too poor to afford good ones and Im lvl 70, and I dont have those stats (close tho, lol).

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Since is Ronark go for a +8/HP Set. Reducing your stats for goblin pauldron and pads would take away the valuable AC that you'll need to replace the lack of Weapon defence, and the extra mp/resists from the extra int will come nicely. Enough int for pauldron and the rest to str all the way IMO. But yeah, shouldn't go BP till lvl 72.

Eux lol ur a joke, u and ur poor lvl 64 archer u sily dumbfuk u have never beated me rofl, and i challange u unbuffed in edana with my friend asassin, rofl "beated u", hilarious.

33c4l

Since is Ronark go for a +8/HP Set. Reducing your stats for goblin pauldron and pads would take away the valuable AC that you'll need to replace the lack of Weapon defence, and the extra mp/resists from the extra int will come nicely. Enough int for pauldron and the rest to str all the way IMO. But yeah, shouldn't go BP till lvl 72.[/b]
    thanks for advice i think i need 1 more lvl and i can use +8 pads/chest and chitin dd +4 helm. lvl 67 atm

im int bp at this lvl because i want to be tank priest :P but i also cant stand not being abel to kill anyone as int :P

thnx

33c4l

Eux lol ur a joke, u and ur poor lvl 64 archer u sily dumbfuk u have never beated me rofl, and i challange u unbuffed in edana with my friend asassin, rofl "beated u", hilarious.[/b]
    you think im eux bahahhahhahahahaaaahahhaaahha he is biggest noob ever .. rofl man u must have no idea :P

you think im eux bahahhahhahahahaaaahahhaaahha he is biggest noob ever .. rofl man u must have no idea :P[/b]
    blah blah blah

33c4l

funny how u go around saying when you played that only 4 ppl on edena could kill you ....

arko

go dro style!

funny how u go around saying when you played that only 4 ppl on edena could kill you ....[/b]
    i said only 4 Rouges.
    all the rest could suck my dick and u also.

33c4l

go dro style![/b]
    yeh :P it can be kinda hard coz no wep def fp armours :P

WrongAnswerYouDie

i think u need to be lvl 72

SmiteHammer+7
    HB+7
    DOL+7
    SS+7

Chitins+8/str

INT , STR for chitins
    then HP

i wish i culd go that at that lvl .

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

i think u need to be lvl 72

SmiteHammer+7
    HB+7
    DOL+7
    SS+7

Chitins+8/str

INT , STR for chitins
    then HP [/b]
    Only problem with this build is the low HP.

knightned

ur hp's nice.. ap is nice ... ac bit low. i recommend +8 fp pauldron and pads for ac.

just my 2 cents

33c4l

Well atm lvl 66 i have as bp.... around 4.8k hp... 480 ac unbuffed.... 1.7k ap with +8 hp set...

stats: 226 str
    95 hp
    76 int

i know i should prob use.. str armour with 195 in str.. 76 int.. rest in hp..[/b]

ur hp's nice.. ap is nice ... ac bit low. i recommend +8 fp pauldron and pads for ac.

just my 2 cents[/b]
    If this is what u mean... That is unbuffed as BP at lvl 66 not int BP, so buffed it wuld have been nearly 800ac.

now im lvl 70 (Int) , 1.3Kac+ , 6K hp buffed, with full +8 fp, Quest shield, Smite+7 and lyc hammer+7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12