Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

kek or bronze belts?

This is a discussion on kek or bronze belts? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Ive heard that defense to a certain weapon ='s so much ac, so like bronze belt is like 20ac + ...
Page: 1

SheikahsLove

Ive heard that defense to a certain weapon ='s so much ac, so like bronze belt is like 20ac + 5 ac against daggers, if this is true kek belt would be better, how does the weap defense work, how much ac does it "add" against certain weapons. And has anyone tested both to see what gives me the most protection ^^

Savage

Ive heard that defense to a certain weapon ='s so much ac, so like bronze belt is like 20ac + 5 ac against daggers, if this is true kek belt would be better, how does the weap defense work, how much ac does it "add" against certain weapons. And has anyone tested both to see what gives me the most protection ^^[/b]
    Well obviously bronze belt is better. If I'm not wrong the 5 weapon defence doesn't mean 5 ac but it means 5% of the damage.
    So I would take bronze belt.

it depends on the enemy, but i think they are both nearly same good.

Go with the kekbelt is way cheaper :P

CHIANTI

bronze ftw

KaChing

kek belt 10 ac + 30 fr more but no 5% i'd go with kekbelt , i think bronze belt isnt worth the cash paying for it ^_^

Bronze belt for melees kek belt for annoying paper mages =p not like kek belt is too expensive xD but for a main belt i would go for bb between those two. simply because kek belt has 10 more ac and some fr but no weapon defense which i think is more useful than that fr and extra 10ac.

rockk

i rather use kekuri

Yeah kekuri belt is'nt too bad, plus its way cheaper then bronze belt.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Bronze belt takes 5% off from WEAPON dmg not all dmg u recive. Theres elemental and additional skill dmg also. AC+dodge rate+fr>crapy % for me atleast.

Cadence96

Bronze belt gives more balance between AC and Weapon Defence... 10 AC points are easily gotten back with any armor or scroll, but the 5% NOT.

The same for kekury... it gives more balance between AC and Flame resist.

bronze belt can worth kekuri +1
    Kekuri +1 > bronze +0

Well i have to add, as some pple recalled in other topics, 30 ac on kek belt is nothing when u get maliced , in the other side 5weapon defense as low as it seems, doeesnt get affected by malice, so if u think it right bronze belt ends up being better, anyways i would still carry a kek belt for those annoying paper mages ^^

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Zzzzzzz dodge rate ppl? 30% more change that skill fails kk? Besides why are u worring about malice? If u do get a better priest to pk with. Or if ur a priest or rouge learn to cure more efficently :P

I think kekuri belt .... sell the bronze belt and buy another uniques^^

Banned

wooo kekuri belt for the win, nice cheap and 30fr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast