Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

kek or bronze belts?

This is a discussion on kek or bronze belts? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Kek belt ftw! What's the point of buying bronze belt when you can buy a kek belt instead and get ...
Page: 2

EpsaNomaly

Kek belt ftw! What's the point of buying bronze belt when you can buy a kek belt instead and get a lot of other items 0_o

Don't waste money on bronze belt!!

minhking

Ive heard that defense to a certain weapon ='s so much ac, so like bronze belt is like 20ac + 5 ac against daggers, if this is true kek belt would be better, how does the weap defense work, how much ac does it "add" against certain weapons. And has anyone tested both to see what gives me the most protection ^^[/b]
    oh

very informative post minh. <_<

But yes 5 weapon defence doesen&#39;t mean shit imo, I&#39;d much prefer the dodge rate and FR of a kek belt. I dunno why people bother with BB unless they want to make a +2 or something.

Zxenke

Damage fluctuates as it is. I&#39;m not sure you would notice a 5% decrease in damage to be honest. If you had to choose between the two, go with the kek. Price wise its a better ratio than the bronze is.

wideload620

well with a kek belt good 4 doing ft&#39;s nova towning and serviving mages aoeing every 5 seconds the bronze belt is pretty much uselss at this stage in ke ares as with all the high baba shopped characters and weapons make the belt pointless

Bronze Belt ftw. DD + SD too important.

there pretty damn close but i love running in human base so kek belt ftw

wideload620

Bronze Belt ftw. DD + SD too important.[/b]
    5 def 2 all pfft may as well dance naked outside el morad castle 4 all the good it&#39;ll do ya

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

kek belt > bronze belt

end of story

5 def 2 all pfft may as well dance naked outside el morad castle 4 all the good it&#39;ll do ya[/b]
    Disagree.

For example, with a simple DD helmet +7 + Bronze belt, your char will have 20 DD total. There are assassins out that know they can outcombo a DD helmet +7, I mean, almost everyone wears DD in olympia. (all mages at least, but hey, this is coming from a nubie magey like me :P)

But, Those assassins dont think that there is any extra dd hidden in some uniques.

I guess what I&#39;m trying to say is, with My Bronze Belt and my dd8 helmet, I have enough time to repot sins dmg, smoke a blunt, and make some nachos before he kills me.

Let alone all the other resists to every weapon...

I have tested Kekurias well. They have their ups and downs, I just think that the Bronze UPS are more worthwhile.

k

EpsaNomaly

poor people = kek

in-between = get a bronze i guess...but i personally wouldnt waste money, just get something else or keep saving up

rich people = get a skele or better belt than bronze

there pretty damn close but i love running in human base so kek belt ftw [/b]

Yes. For people who nova town a lot a Kek belt + Fire Talia saves xp.

Double post ftw.

I agree Epsa, I remember your lecture you gave me.

wideload620

poor people = kek[/b]
    ur definition must come from trip 2 a newer server i know 80 mages that still wear and use kek belts and they are no where near poor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast