Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

King, Treasury, and Events

This is a discussion on King, Treasury, and Events within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; The King's Sceptor's are pro well ok they dont do shit but they look tight... also i remember during KE/KA ...
Page: 3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

The King's Sceptor's are pro well ok they dont do shit but they look tight... also i remember during KE/KA (KA for MYKO) beta the king's sceptors did have ap... how much i cant exactly remember, but the king in the beta servers was so strong and killed every1 1-2 hits so they took the AP off when they actually added the patch

@jimfujitsu - are u talking about Orc or Human king? because as far as i know my buddie Flatline is doing a pretty damn nice job... according to the ppl i have talked to... I havent played much this month but he seems like hes doing his job... at least better than the past kings, like CENGIZH4N :P

the human king i always see running 10% events during turkish time like an idiot... but theres no americans left on human side so i guess it doesnt matter? =/

wideload620

Flatline3 was the 1 of the best kings that orc's ares have ever had

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123