Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Knight's Online Clan Ranking

This is a discussion on Knight's Online Clan Ranking within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Starting Grade's Knight 5 grade (Newly created clan) Knight 4 grade 72k NP (2k*36) Knight 3 grade (Squire) 144k NP ...
Page: 1

wideload620

Starting Grade's

Knight 5 grade
    (Newly created clan)
    Knight 4 grade 72k NP (2k*36)
    Knight 3 grade (Squire) 144k NP (4k*36)
    (Kill Cathros, clan gains Capes, Symbol and Squire rank)
    Training Knight 3 grade (Training Knight) 252k NP (7*36)
    (This becomes your new ranking after completion of quest)
    Training Knight 2 grade 360k NP (10k*36)
    (Clan symbol on clan cape)
    Training Knight 1 grade 720k NP (20k*36)
    (New Armbands)
    Training Knight 1 grade 1 080k (30k*36)
    (Quest to become Accredited Knight)

Accredited Knight need to kill Isiloon

Accredited Knight 5 grade 1 080k (30k*36)
    (Apon killing isloon clan becomes accredited)
    Accredited Knight 4 grade 180k NP (5k*36) = 5k CP
    Accredited Knight 3 grade 360k NP (10k*36) = 10k CP
    Accredited Knight 2 grade 540k NP (15*36) = 15k CP
    Accredited Knight 1 grade 720k NP (20k*36) = 20k CP

Royal Knight need to kill Felankor

Royal Knight 5 grade 900k NP (25k*36) = 25k CP
    Royal Knight 4 grade 1080k NP (30k*36) = 30k CP
    Royal Knight 3 grade 1260k NP (35k*36) = 35k CP
    Royal Knight 2 grade 1440k NP (40k*36) = 40k CP
    Royal Knight 1 grade 1620k NP(45k*36) = 45k CP

CP = Clan Point
    NP = National Points

Futher notes:
    1 The ratio of Clan Points to National Points is 1 to 36 meaning for every 1 clan point you require 36 national points to be donated or given to the clan.
    2 The drop's from isloon and Felenkor are now tradable.
    3 You can view a list of your current top ranking clans in your respective nation at the "Representive Board" located towards the left handside of your main gate.
    4 To donate national points go to your clan list by clicking "U" click "Clan points" then enter the amount of national points you wish to donate.
    5 On the same page clickong "save CONT" will bring up a list players that have donated there np's.
    6 On the same page as note 4 a clan leader may select how he wish's clan points to be collect two options are "Automatic" and "Free" make, sure that it is set to Automatic to gather the most amount of clan points.
    7 Also the 5X36 10x36 etc.. means (A clan can have 36members) so all members must donate 10k national points to hit that mark for national points. Once you go to accredited they no longer stack which means then you have to donate the designated amount for each upgrade

Thanks go to
    peter/magical - ko4life.com
    YenoVa83 - ko4life.com
    DarkRex - deadshotcorp.net

This information was collected by BigPappaWide taken information from various website's and is ment as a guide to those new to the game and clan system.
    You can contact me at ([email protected]) if you have anything futher to be added

DM:X

nice done, its a bit complicated to understand but you explained well.

wideload620

nice done, its a bit complicated to understand but you explained well. [/b]
    what would make it easier to read? just give me what ya need and ill change it as such

sexyrexy

Suggestions spell stuff right.. Isiloon not isloon
    and the centaur one spelled wrong but i don't remember how to spell that one :P

Also the 5X36 10x36 etc.. means (A clan can have 36members) so all members must donate 10k national points to hit that mark for national points

but after you go to accredited they no longer stack which means then you have to donate the designated amount for each upgrade

just thought id throw a bit more information for you

wideload620

edit'd and added you comments

HealerDude

and if i may ask..
    whats the quest to beomce Accredited Knight?

wideload620

Accredited Knight need to kill Isiloon

poker27

clan ranking is determine by the number of donated points or the total number of np of all the players

wideload620

The amount of donated np's increases's the grade the higher the grade more np's donated.

poker27

i dont care about the grade of the clan i want to know the ranking in knightonlineworld to be in the top 5, does the np donated to the clan or the total of np from all member, is what count, our clan is an accredited knight, and we have 1.2 million nps donated, and we are still acredited knight grade 5, i dont understand why, also we have 10 millions nps, and we are ranked 25, when assamit has only 3.9 milloion (rank 7) tuuksancaqi has 3.6 million (rank 3) ect, i want to know if we have to donate all our 10 million to go up in the ranks or not

venom

woot well done.

lol nice
    ss pls [/b]

i dont care about the grade of the clan i want to know the ranking in knightonlineworld to be in the top 5, does the np donated to the clan or the total of np from all member, is what count, our clan is an accredited knight, and we have 1.2 million nps donated, and we are still acredited knight grade 5, i dont understand why, also we have 10 millions nps, and we are ranked 25, when assamit has only 3.9 milloion (rank 7) tuuksancaqi has 3.6 million (rank 3) ect, i want to know if we have to donate all our 10 million to go up in the ranks or not[/b]
    if u have donated 1,2m NP
    try buy accredited grade 1 :P
    u want be in top 5 u need better grade is simple

wideload620

right you have donated 1.2million nps to the clan your clan leader needs to go up to the "NightClerk" in your main town (Luferson or Piana) click on "I want to earn Knight privileges" then "Id like to promote the Knight Squad Class" then up pops a screen that tell you the amount of clan points required for the next grade. If your clan has enough clan points then you'll be moved up to "Accredited Knight 4 grade" so on and so forth. The higher in the rankings you go the more np needs to be donated or earn to advance.

Does this answer your question?

Also if you have donated at "Accredited Knight 5" of 1.2mil np's you should end up at "Accredited Knight 2nd grade" with a few np's to spare.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

this new np system is gay

arko

what happens to donated np when clan disbands?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast