Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Knight's Online Clan Ranking

This is a discussion on Knight's Online Clan Ranking within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; once a clan disband's all players regain 30% of what they have donated and the other 70% is lost to ...
Page: 2

wideload620

once a clan disband's all players regain 30% of what they have donated and the other 70% is lost to the Ke gods

omegaangel

this new np system is gay[/b]
    y becaus it stops people from clan hoping

minhking

Yea too much Nps given away so K2 was thinking a way to take them back. Even war get you less nps

PSYK0SIN

this new np system is gay[/b]
    +1

This new NP system is GREAT and EXCELLENT.

Anyone who says opposite is a selfish idiot -.-

In the training section you have the 5x36 thing representing how much they need to donate to hit that level, but as a training knight you don't donate NP. Just wanted to clear that up if anyone was thinking otherwise.

Banned

Good info, i got it, thanks.

wideload620

Starting Grade's

Knight 5 grade
    (Newly created clan)
    Knight 4 grade 72k NP (2k*36)
    Knight 3 grade (Squire) 144k NP (4k*36)
    (Kill Cathros, clan gains Capes, Symbol and Squire rank)
    Training Knight 3 grade (Training Knight) 252k NP (7*36)
    (This becomes your new ranking after completion of quest)
    Training Knight 2 grade 360k NP (10k*36)
    (Clan symbol on clan cape)
    Training Knight 1 grade 720k NP (20k*36)
    (New Armbands)
    Training Knight 1 grade 1 080k (30k*36)
    (Quest to become Accredited Knight)

Accredited Knight need to kill Isiloon

Accredited Knight 5 grade 1 080k (30k*36)
    (Apon killing isloon clan becomes accredited)
    Accredited Knight 4 grade 180k NP (5k*36) = 5k CP
    Accredited Knight 3 grade 360k NP (10k*36) = 10k CP
    Accredited Knight 2 grade 540k NP (15*36) = 15k CP
    Accredited Knight 1 grade 720k NP (20k*36) = 20k CP

Royal Knight need to kill Felankor

Royal Knight 5 grade 900k NP (25k*36) = 25k CP
    Royal Knight 4 grade 1080k NP (30k*36) = 30k CP
    Royal Knight 3 grade 1260k NP (35k*36) = 35k CP
    Royal Knight 2 grade 1440k NP (40k*36) = 40k CP
    Royal Knight 1 grade 1620k NP(45k*36) = 45k CP

CP = Clan Point
    NP = National Points

Futher notes:
    1 The ratio of Clan Points to National Points is 1 to 36 meaning for every 1 clan point you require 36 national points to be donated or given to the clan.
    2 The drop's from isloon and Felenkor are now tradable.
    3 You can view a list of your current top ranking clans in your respective nation at the "Representive Board" located towards the left handside of your main gate.
    4 To donate national points go to your clan list by clicking "U" click "Clan points" then enter the amount of national points you wish to donate.
    5 On the same page clickong "save CONT" will bring up a list players that have donated there np's.
    6 On the same page as note 4 a clan leader may select how he wish's clan points to be collect two options are "Automatic" and "Free" make, sure that it is set to Automatic to gather the most amount of clan points.
    7 Also the 5X36 10x36 etc.. means (A clan can have 36members) so all members must donate 10k national points to hit that mark for national points. Once you go to accredited they no longer stack which means then you have to donate the designated amount for each upgrade
    8 Clan ranking is determine by the rank of the clan, then with'n the rank goes to amount of donated national points so on and so forth.

Thanks go to
    peter/magical - ko4life.com
    YenoVa83 - ko4life.com
    DarkRex - deadshotcorp.net

This information was collected by BigPappaWide taken information from various website's and is ment as a guide to those new to the game and clan system.
    You can contact me at ([email protected]) if you have anything futher to be added[/b]
    Update - addition of point 8

Hamishtoc_theBear

i have a question wot if we are acredited knights grade 3 and we want to buy a cap, a cape we can afford according we are grade 3. all the nps that clan had dissapear when u buy the cape? wot i want to ask is if i want to buy later the acredited knight grade 1 or 2 cape, we have to start from 0 again? or the clan points remains there? i hope u understand wot i wanna ask :P lol ty for the answer

wideload620

Your clan points will disappear once you purchase a cape they dont carry over to another grade.

This means think very hard about the cape and/or the grade you want to be because there anit no refunds.

Hope this answer's your question

good to know

Hello guys. We kill Isiloon yesterday with my clan and I have a little question :P

We are at the moment Accredited Knight grade 3.
    We will go grade 1.
    If we give just NPs necessary to reach the grade 1, then clan will have 0 NPs.

Soooo
    What happen if someone who give 400k NPs (for instance) leave the clan ?
    Do we loose the grade 1 and go back grade 2 ? Or we stay grade 1 ?

I ask this because... if we dont loose the grade and if clan have 0 NP in clan, so if someone leaver clan loose nothing (grade or NPs)
    So, if it's true. We will reach grade 1 with just NPs needs and we will all leave clan to get back 30% NPs and after come back in clan and give the 30% NPs which we re-earn...

Do you understand me ? Sorry for english, Im french :P
    Thanks you in advance.

PS: Is it same with cape ? Do we loose cape if only 1 people give 72k NPs to pay the cape and after he leave ?

EDIT : I saw this post : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198304
    But I dont understand really the answer ?
    If someone leave so we may loose grade ?

wideload620

From grade 5 which i think you are now your members need to donate 1.8million np's ot get to grade 1, your np's are changed in to lcan points are those are used to up your grades. Once you use your clan points they wont come back you just need to keep donating more np's.

If some1 leaves the clan the National Points and the converted Clan points will be removed from the clans total and you'll lose that grade. You'll lose the cape if the cape you purchased required a certain grade which you lost due to soem1 leaving

Ok thanks !
    We are grade 2 now :P

Maybe you can add in your first post that clan need to buy the grades because its not automatic :huh:

wideload620

Ok thanks !
    We are grade 2 now :P

Maybe you can add in your first post that clan need to buy the grades because its not automatic :huh:[/b]
    Ill pm a mod to add that have fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast