Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leveling a mage... [30-59]

This is a discussion on Leveling a mage... [30-59] within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Hello I am just wondering if anyone could help me about levelng a mage from 30-59 i am not new ...
Page: 1

LithiumBunny12

Hello I am just wondering if anyone could help me about levelng a mage from 30-59 i am not new to a mage but i am not 100% sure where to level and at which levels where to go i have full mp set +7/12mp +9 wood staff and +9 or better mp jewelery if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Your best options to get some xp at those lvls is to go light mage while u lvl and go and try to find deru/apos, until the mid 50's thats best xp until u can get invited to aoe harpies/ravens in home nation.
    edit: forgot to say apos is nicer cus u can leech and just give lr and tp ^^

wideload620

fire/ice mage just aoe goblins or lard orcs' 50+ start looking 4 party's and get some hp gear and mix it around so ur not a 1 hit. dont use lg/ice ice/lg these will not get you levels in this current day of ke

What the hell are u talkin about ?!?! light is the way to go...seriously i did mid 30's to 55 on my dcz mage just by leeching apos while i went afk and just came back to give lr xD

wideload620

Im talking bout leveling what you talking about sitting on your arse waiting 4 a apos prty zzz go and play a mage. Tho a point being which server you are on because stunner will be talking bout a newer server, mine is more leading 2wards Ares,Bermaus server with a higher volume of High End players.

In respoce 2 your question im a level 76 mage on ares, Been playing 4 2 and a half years so i know what im talking bout.

hes talking bout 30-59 so yes i know what im talking bout too and im talking bout diez orc side, all u need is decent looks and any pl will take u over some crappy looking paper mage xD easiest way to xp just sit and give lr what else can u ask for, while u wait for a spot to be free then u can do what wideload says ;p

LithiumBunny12

Thank you for your replies, i could wait for apos/deruvish parties but it would kinda defeat the point of leveling i don't want to leach all the way and there wont be parties all the time. And as to the quote on the 50+ lard orcs/.. could you please break it down a little further i was planing on lvling to 45 and 45 in to ice and rest in to fire and doing uruk hais i am just wondering what sufficient equipment id need to do so. And i am just currently using that gear till i have the correct amount of skill points to use other better gear if any suggestions on gear would be great as well i was planning on elixir +7 and crimsons +7 and +9/quest jewelry i am really not rich at the moment and i am open to any suggestions and they would all be greatly appreciated.

wideload620

Well are you karus or el morad?

If you got 1/2 hour i can catch ya on ares and run you through

LithiumBunny12

Ah i am karus on dies

wideload620

reply'd 2 pm

Sblade

just go to the graveyard and aoe zombie and stuff like that

Misanthrope

Paper mage - if you have to solo a lot and have fire blast scroll I always found the Uruk Hai's pretty good exp until 45. After that pimp yourself to any harpy party - it's not bad if you can get in a good party - I just hate how long the parties take to finally get going. If you don't want to risk the Uruk Hai's I would also consider starting DTS parties if I were you. It's usually not too hard to find a 960 buffer (lvl 42+) -- and from there get some rogues and warriors and grind them. Good money from the drops (after you up the FP's to +7/8) -- good fast exp, with very little chance of death for any party members with that 960 buff. It's usually not too hard to get one of these parties together and once you get started it will fill up pretty fast and stay full most of the time.

ur saying glaciar/light isnt good ?

NEMANYA

The BEST combination for exp is Ice/light

wideload620

The BEST combination for exp is Ice/light[/b]
    Sry the build all depends on the server your on take 4 example ares you will not get any decent lvling at all with ice/light because at the lower end no1 requires a mage that gives lr. Or even in falcon prty's lighting ruin's the spawn by stunning the mobs, nor do they need lr in any other prty's i can think of. The only good a Ice/Light mage in ares is 4 pking and mainly 75+ mages go ethier ice/lg lg/ice lg/fire fire/lg 4 varies reason so please b4 replying think about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast