Lookin for advice

This is a discussion on Lookin for advice within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Well i wanna ask how much AP/HP/DEF unwolfed has warrior on 70 with shells +7 ( just around , i ...
Page: 1

Slide-EYE

Well i wanna ask how much AP/HP/DEF unwolfed has warrior on 70 with shells +7 ( just around , i know that noone has same equip )
    Wanna know whats better
    Rappy +7
    or Dual wield like graham +7 and tota +7 .... Just on my lvl i think that rappy is better ......

I know i m noob , just i need to hear it from someone , cos i cant handle it maself xD

sludge

Well i wanna ask how much AP/HP/DEF unwolfed has warrior on 70 with shells +7 ( just around , i know that noone has same equip )
    Wanna know whats better
    Rappy +7
    or Dual wield like graham +7 and tota +7 .... Just on my lvl i think that rappy is better ......

I know i m noob , just i need to hear it from someone , cos i cant handle it maself xD[/b]
    Hmm, from my experiments with DW i can honestly say that i haven't noticed any advantages in combo speed and such that you gain over the large ammount of ap you loose when not going 2 hand (others will disagree) , exept when you fight ppl with weapon def gear, but spear def still drops your attack down alot because totamic/lugias is 99% the main weapon in DW build.

so in your case, rappy +7 is the obvious choice, although me will always be an giga/II fan, simply because the weapon def for these weapons is still not as common as spear def.

regarding stats, comparing yourself won't help ya, what will help is to learn your char, ur strong sides and your weak sides, and addapt your game style acourdingly. Also playing with your build might help alot, its cheap as hell this days and you might find out that 255str is not an obvious choice

Good Luck.

darkhonor

well a level 70 warrior wouldnt probly have +7 shells but it depends on ur jewelry 2

<(-svV-JocelyN-)>

My baba lvl 73 has 1k def and 4.5k hp unbuffed.

+7 raptor SUX
    SUCKS
    SUX
    SUCKsssssss

dont use it

If u have +7 tota with +7 ghram then y would u use +7 raptor.

+7 raptor's ap is sooooo much lower than +8's ap
    However dual wield's ap doesnt change that much ^^

So +8 raptor vs +8 tota/+8 ghram could be a argument

But +7 raptor vs +7 tota/+7 ghram, nothing 2 argue, raptor loses.

Banned

well i know my 62 warrior beat a 70 warrior
    but 70 warrior had shit gear
    im pretty sure this ss of my 62 warrior fully geared can help u think of a 70 warrior allrighty geared
    items are rappy 8
    dual we
    dual roc
    in
    ib
    shell set 7

so maybe add a little more hp / ap to that and u got urself a basic 70 warrior.

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ptonwk6sp2.jpg

rappy will give u more ap but with dual wield u'll be able to combo faster