lvl 70+ bp build

This is a discussion on lvl 70+ bp build within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i would like to have decent ap and hp ac but not that rich what should i do and y ...
Page: 1

r0wr0dea

i would like to have decent ap and hp ac but not that rich what should i do and y do rogues kill so fuckin much

also dont want to get any +3 uniques

Fasza15

Gogo 72, get Helis, then you restat so you can wear FP goblin pauldron + pad, rest +8/+9 FP. Best bp build ever

darkday

helis rullz

agendas

get 72 then wear fp goblin pauldron and rest +8 fp get +6-7 hb and hp acceosires

Gogo 72, get Helis, then you restat so you can wear FP goblin pauldron + pad, rest +8/+9 FP. Best bp build ever [/b]

this is my build...

stat into FP goblin early on...so that you dont have to waste a shitload of coin to restat later...

state 152 INT, about 180 - 200 into strength (this is your preference, i have 180 str) and the rest into HP

remember to buy +8 / +9 HP FP pieces...and try to get rocs, lillimes, iron neck, and a +2 / +3 string of skulls and you will be a cool guy.

if you can get a HB7 or HB8, stay with 180 str and everything else into HP, if you cant afford, then get an II7 or II8 and stat accordingly...

a mirage 8 should be settled for if you are really poor.

Ghost

so a lvl 72 fp bp with no uniques(maybe wp/we but not gg's like roc / in etc) would be ok with a ms +8 or ii +8?

iiason

get 72. go chitin bp. they rok.

and trust me, Holy Animor/DOL rox.

ill tell u from personal experience that goblin is retarded for priests not too bad to cary around during war for the thousands of novas but in cz u get raped with it

fp is the best built after 72 better than chitin.. cosue its cheaper at +9

get 72. go chitin bp. they rok.

and trust me, Holy Animor/DOL rox.[/b]
    at 72 chitin bp sucks without crazy uniques +2/+3's , the hp/ ap will be pretty bad

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

paper hp build i think best way 2 go, get 72, get a full set of +9/+8 paper bp armor, and go HP build, meaning stat 78 int, 172~ 210 (roughly what depends on YOUR preference of what your hp likes to be at) and then go rest into hp, atm im lvl 74, w/ 6.4k hp w/ undy, and 9xx ac w/ hb +7 on using 350 ac sc + armor enchant, and my ap is 2.2k and my mana is 3.3k. overall i feel that if i am needed to play support because i have party cure, i switch to all my HP gear, giving me around 7.8k hp and 1.1k ac and still being able 2 pk decent to play support, as CHITIN or FP build, i think that @ a lower level u sacrifice alot of AP and a lot of HP to gain minimal AC and mana and resist, overall if you know how 2 pot, know when to use goblin armor and a scorpion shield, you should be able 2 do fine

well... im from cypher as paper with 210 or 230 str i dotn remeber i had 2700 ap 850 ac 6.6k hp around 3.5k mp and got completely raped.. went fp 8 5k hp 5k mp 1050 ac 2300 ap did a shit laod better even though only 200 ac diff it madea huge diff

Atalo

go gob pads and pauldren rest FP +8 hp dump ur points into str get a smite hammer and a good shield and if you can get a II+8 used it on ares for a long time owned people w/a ii +8