Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LVL 80 Assasin

This is a discussion on LVL 80 Assasin within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; wat does the lvl 80 Assasin skill do exactly? coz in kalais, it's actually a lvl 73 skill and does ...
Page: 1

iiason

wat does the lvl 80 Assasin skill do exactly?

coz in kalais, it's actually a lvl 73 skill and does 2x damge to ppl with def over 1.3k.

but in usko, it's at lvl 80, and the description is inflicts critical damge. so wat does it do exactly? is it like super spike? or more regarding def like BB?

can some lvl 80 rogue tell me plz.

TY

iiason

any 80 sins, out there, that can explain?

OmegaXninja

the skill critical point right? yea i want to know too plz someone answer h34r:

Hey cutie Senior Member

it seems i know nuthing

It is a buff skill, every skills you cast has a chance to deal critical damage.

iiason

errrm, the two explainations are very different.

iiason

i mean, there's a 60sec cool down

Critical Point 60 0 Assassin 80 200 Execute critical attacks. Does not apply to monsters.

iiason

yeh, but i want a lvl 80 rogue to do a bit of testing.

just how much damge is the "critical", is it 2x?

2x - 3x depending on opponent's AC.

iiason

2x if they have higher ac?

3x if they have lower ac?

or

2x if they have low ac?

3x if they have high ac?

more damage if they have higher AC. there isn't really a percentage, but I have seen 3k - 5k damage with it.

btw why do u want to know?

iiason

more damage if they have higher AC. there isn't really a percentage, but I have seen 3k - 5k damage with it.

btw why do u want to know?[/b]
    thinkin bout going archer. but just wanted to know the 80 sin skill.

so for future references

PayForMySinS

From my experience playing a lvl 80 rouge, the crit point skill has a % of hitting critical.
    EXAMPLE:- You use the critical point skill (which lasts about 5-7secs), and then you use spike/thrust/piece while you have crit point on then you have a chance to deal a very high critical hit with those skills. Worst case scenario, on warriors with 15xxac with dd helm on you'd hit around 1200-1950 with spike depending on your ap but thats worst case scenario and actually a very good hit on a warrior with that ac, you'd obviously hit much higher on other classes.

Even if you have crit point activated you won't always hit critical with it using spike/thrust etc and you will deal your normal damage instead as it has a % of hitting critical with the skills you use.

Mp3Steelo

I have seen so many different stories and I was like wtf are all these ppl BSing about.
    Just post here if you have a lvl 80 sin and tested with the sin to see what happens when ppl have high defence/low defence blablabla.

If you don't have a lvl 80 sin + checked for yourself then don't post like you know what happens :S

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast