Mage Question

This is a discussion on Mage Question within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; For a G2 Mage, Should I stay at 200mp and rest hp, or should I go for more mp for ...
Page: 1

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

For a G2 Mage, Should I stay at 200mp and rest hp, or should I go for more mp for the increased ap.
    is it worth sacrificing the ap for the hp?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

For a G2 Mage, Should I stay at 200mp and rest hp, or should I go for more mp for the increased ap.
    is it worth sacrificing the ap for the hp?[/b]
    cardboard mage (2nd grade mage) if ur going fire as ur primary, then use WOE with full mp to 255
    the rest like ice and lighting are useless to be primary as a cardboard mage

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

okey, thx for the help

asmoondei

scorching staff >> WOE

minhking

put 10 in hp

Grey

scorching staff >> WOE[/b]
    Depends what your goal is.

WoE = more damage.
    Scorching = more good for a support mage.

I consider the half-paper build to be a pure-damage mage build, therefore I would strongly suggest 255 MP + WoE for devastating damage.

Ametista

support mage ftw!

kaotic189

How is WoE better than Scorching? Scorching is 113 ap at +7, isn't WoE under 100?

peterX

Scorch >>>> WOE

I say 200 MP is good enough wit scorch, then add some to Hp due to lack of AC wit cardboard

Grey

Scorching has the same atp / elemental as exceptional elixir.

WoE has 91 atp at +7 but has the elemental damage of Scorching +10.

Scorching will hit same as WoE using blade skill, because altho WoE has lower atp, it also has +11 str.

WoE will hit higher that Scorching using DOT skills, because of large elemental.

Scorching staff is ment to be used by a support mage. The main purpose of cardboard mage is DOING DAMAGE, not supporting, hence I see the WoE to be better. 5 extra hp and 5 extra DD can be replaced and improved using a GB.

Seekor

Scorching has the same atp / elemental as exceptional elixir.

WoE has 91 atp at +7 but has the elemental damage of Scorching +10.

Scorching will hit same as WoE using blade skill, because altho WoE has lower atp, it also has +11 str.

WoE will hit higher that Scorching using DOT skills, because of large elemental.
    Scorching staff is ment to be used by a support mage. The main purpose of cardboard mage is DOING DAMAGE, not supporting, hence I see the WoE to be better. 5 extra hp and 5 extra DD can be replaced and improved using a GB.[/b]
    couldnt say it any better than that

and if ur going to be cardboard dont waste points in hp unless your mp is full.