Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

minor heal combo

This is a discussion on minor heal combo within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i have some idea how to do it but i would like to hear others...
Page: 1

Really561

i have some idea how to do it but i would like to hear others

exec85

there are some vids on youtube.com just take a look at it.

greets

btw.. i put minor to slot 7 and 8 and mp pots on 6 .. and start spamming ^^

with your left hand u combo the attack skills and your right hand i had mh on 8 and soul on 7 and used that to mh combo while attacking

takes some practice

iiason

in usko, minor seems to be used a lot. but minoring combo slows down u r combo heaps.

however, personally, if i minor combo. 1-5 skill. 6 soul pot, 7-8 minor.

u need heaps of practise tho. if i were u, i'd try to combo fast, b4 practising minor combo.

GOOD LUCK.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

there a many different methods that people use but the key to any good minor combo is keeping a fluid attack going.

Banned Senior Member

I used me left hand for skills, and my right hand for r and minor/mp pot ( 7/8 ) That method didn't give me the fastest/most efficient way of minor healing, but it didn't effect the speed of my regular combo, it kept it as fast as without minor healing

I minor with right click. People tell me it sucks cause u need to press 2x minor in order to get 1 heal but its pretty fast when u get used to it... ( when i count i get 15-20heals per pot , before i need to use one... somtimes i run out of mana tho )+ i can just combo without any problems with my left hand without my right hand disturbing my left one ( wow what a sentence )

My first time minor comboing was at trolls, the only combo we knew was the one when you were half way through R attack then pressed skill (lol the good old combo)

But what you wanna do is if you got over 2.1k Mana, you put your lightfeet on right click

Skill bar (My personal board)

1.spike
    2.thrust
    3.peirce
    4.jab
    5. Stab
    6.Soul pot
    7.Minor
    8.Minor

F2 Board

1.shock
    2.Jab
    3.Peirce
    4.Thrust
    5.Spike
    6.Soul pot
    7.Minor
    8.Minor

Skill board 3: - MISC

1.light feet
    2. wolf(never used)
    3.Cure
    4.Saftey
    5.Stealth
    6.Hp 720 HP Pot
    7.Minor
    8.Minor

To do minor:

With duel minors you can be invincible if you got the mix of good gear and a good combo.

To start off with always use a 720 HP Pot at the start of a 1 v 1 (makes you goto HP's peak) Spam 7+8(minor) whilst hitting r and using skills (if you dont do r1r2r3r4rr5*F2!* r1r2r3r4r5 *F1*

When going to pot you need to take your fingers from hitting r to pot succesfully.

IF YOU SPAM R - the combo will not work, If you spam R and try to pot - POT will not work = dead.

At first go into arena with a friend (+ a buffer) and do it slowly, r1r... .r2r... r3r... r4r....r5r...

Ill give you a link to one of my movies with me using my rogue combo ( Ipersonally keep W pressed when attacking) This is the combo that i just talked about, it works well in PK (Shame my gear was... shit.)

Video: GOTO the time 04:30- When i start on the rogue)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk1zIV_ybM

in usko, minor seems to be used a lot. but minoring combo slows down u r combo heaps.

however, personally, if i minor combo. 1-5 skill. 6 soul pot, 7-8 minor.

u need heaps of practise tho. if i were u, i'd try to combo fast, b4 practising minor combo.

GOOD LUCK.[/b]
    How does it slow down your combo? Explain.

personally my combo is better when i dont minor.

and im a kick ass minor healer.

its just u have to divert alot of your attention you can still combo fast but you cant combo insanly fst unless u divert your attention away from the minor whihc isnt a good idea

Carrot

screw combo, just become archer and ks everyone xD

iiason

How does it slow down your combo? Explain.[/b]
    if u look at myko sins in comparision to usko players, u'd notice the myko players combos a lot faster....but they don't use minor combo as much.

one is that if u minor combo, u r attention is diverted hence slowing u down.

two is that while ur spammin ur minor and comoboing, ur minor my 'overlap' with ur skill, therefore cancling it, or stuffin up ur rhtyhmn.

point is, if u don't minor combo, ur combo is faster, but if u minor comob, u'll probably survive longer.

Phace

heres some information aswell : )

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=188239

Ill give you a link to one of my movies with me using my rogue combo ( Ipersonally keep W pressed when attacking) This is the combo that i just talked about, it works well in PK (Shame my gear was... shit.)

Video: GOTO the time 04:30- When i start on the rogue)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk1zIV_ybM[/b]
    lol srry to tell you but your potting really sucks dick... you should work on it a lot....

if u look at myko sins in comparision to usko players, u'd notice the myko players combos a lot faster....but they don't use minor combo as much.

one is that if u minor combo, u r attention is diverted hence slowing u down.

two is that while ur spammin ur minor and comoboing, ur minor my 'overlap' with ur skill, therefore cancling it, or stuffin up ur rhtyhmn.

point is, if u don't minor combo, ur combo is faster, but if u minor comob, u'll probably survive longer.[/b]
    Sorry to burst your bubble there mate, but uh:

1. My attention is NEVER diverted during fights, it is always focused on my combo.
    2. It's never happened to me.

point is, I don't think you know what you're talking about, my combo when I minor is just as fast as if I pot, and if you can't do that (keep a consistent combo whilst minoring) then I don't think you should play sin imo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast