Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

minor heal combo

This is a discussion on minor heal combo within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Sorry to burst your bubble there mate, but uh: 1. My attention is NEVER diverted during fights, it is always ...
Page: 2

iiason

Sorry to burst your bubble there mate, but uh:

1. My attention is NEVER diverted during fights, it is always focused on my combo.
    2. It's never happened to me.

point is, I don't think you know what you're talking about, my combo when I minor is just as fast as if I pot, and if you can't do that (keep a consistent combo whilst minoring) then I don't think you should play sin imo.[/b]
    sorry but, but u misunderstood me.

if ur combo as fast when ur pottin then minoring, then ur potting combo is slow. how much hits do u do in 2sec?

2nd point is, i said it can happen...he's seekin helpin, i'm giving him the advice.

3rd is ur minoring combo is bad, doesn't mean u shouldn't play sin.

sorry but, but u misunderstood me.

if ur combo as fast when ur pottin then minoring, then ur potting combo is slow. how much hits do u do in 2sec?

2nd point is, i said it can happen...he's seekin helpin, i'm giving him the advice.

3rd is ur minoring combo is bad, doesn't mean u shouldn't play sin.[/b]
    Dude, man,

It shouldn't happen. I mean, my combo is the fastest it can be without skills failing, and that is with potting or minoring. There shouldn't be a difference in speed when you combo imo if you're doing either (potting/minoring).

2. Maybe, but in all my years playing sin, from noobie to where I am now, it hasn't happened, so I'd have to go with you on that one.

3. Well I don't think you'd be a very good sin, and wouldn't want to be one if I couldn't master the basics.

BTW, ON TOPIC:

*Minor side of things* Do w/e makes you feel comfortable and what your mp allows, otherwise nothing much other then that =)

*Combo side of things* Listen to what Felix said, he knows what he's talking about. Keep a steady attack going, eventually, it'll become rhythm.

Do both, and you'll succeed at sin =D

Mighty

from my exp the hardest part of learning minor combo is actually comboing the attack and heal at the same time.
    i just spammed all the buttons and my attack combo kept failing.

my tip would be, go to trolls or something, first atk a troll and kill him with atk combo only [left hand, 1-5 will be ur atk skills or w/e], then go on other troll, just r hit and spam minor [7-8, and 6 mp pot with right hand of course].
    then kill it and go on 3rd troll.. try to combo and minor at the same time and ull prolly fail because ull either use minor as slow as u click on atk skills, or either spam the atk skills as fast as you hit the minor buttons.
    the whole idea in minor and atk combo at the same time is to seperate your both hands into doing whole different things. each hand does a different thing at a different speed.. slowly ull learn to seperate the atking combo and the minor combo out of eachother, and then you'll realise how to minor combo.
    hope you understood

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you go on youtube and type Felix - OutKAsteD - 1 v 1 you should get a movie I did explaining 1 v 1 methods with minor combo. It will show you how I used 1 minor heal and a 2 bar attack.

Can't link as youtube is blocked at my work pc

ArminVanBuuren

I minor with right click. People tell me it sucks cause u need to press 2x minor in order to get 1 heal but its pretty fast when u get used to it... ( when i count i get 15-20heals per pot , before i need to use one... somtimes i run out of mana tho )+ i can just combo without any problems with my left hand without my right hand disturbing my left one ( wow what a sentence )[/b]
    That's just because people doesn't know the only double clic you must have is the minor starter...then every single hit is a minor heal hit.

I do this too, and I combo with the left hand (both pots and skills) and I'm not having any problems with it, it does not reduce your combo speed either and it's easier to chase someone since you don't have to hop from keyboard to mouse.

alex_n_19

if you have good enough gear to get alot of mana or your an hp build you can also do 8-minor 7-soul and 6-hp so that you can use both hp pots and minor heal while comboing. and myko sins prolly dont use minor heal as much because myko laggs like a mofo and your minor would suck.

PSYK0SIN

if ur a starter 8 and 7 (minor healing) 6(mana)
    others skills nd light feet in right click
    its called pinky finger as well cuz u use ur lil finger to hit W E R

PSYK0SIN

if ur a starter 8 and 7 (minor healing) 6(mana)
    others skills nd light feet in right click
    its called pinky finger as well cuz u use ur lil finger to hit W E R

1talus

hard ass hell to minor, thats why i use a priest =D

lastdance

can archers do this as well?

will spamming 2x minor disrupt arrow skills? as in i'll be able to spam arrow shower with mana and 2x minor?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I use 3 different ways to minor, my skillbar is:

1 lf
    2 soul
    3 spike
    4 thrust
    5 pierce
    6 cut
    7 minor
    8 minor

OR

1 lf
    2 soul
    3 spike
    4 thrust
    5 pierce
    6 cut
    7 shock
    8 minor

OR

1 lf
    2 soul
    3 spike
    4 thrust
    5 pierce
    6 cut
    7 shock
    8 jab

minor on right click with the 3rd one, it all depends on how laggy i am :P

1talus

i use 1 and 2 to minor heal, but always swtich from f1 and f2

Single: minor 7 or 8, Soul 7 or 8 and then hitting those keys at the same time as fast as i can with index and middle finger.
    Double: minor 7 and 8, Soul 6 and then hitting 7 and 8 with middle and index and when i see the soul recharged i use my index to click 6 and then repeat.

abstraktzor

ive been using 7 & 8 minor....trying to combo and at the same tiem keep a constant tempo minoring..its tough

cuje

F1
    1. Jab
    2. Straight
    3. Left Hook to the body
    4. Left Uppercut

j/k, i just love boxing

This is only for my ardream rogue (lvl59)

F1
    1. Spike
    6. minor
    7. minor
    8. Soul

F2
    1. jab
    6. minor
    7. minor
    8. Soul

F3
    1. stealth
    2. lupin
    3. wolf
    4. cure
    5. cat's eyes
    6. safety
    7. evade
    8. Light feet

light feet on right click or F3>8

i minor heal faster when the soul pot is on 8. try it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast