Better Class? for dcz and cz

This is a discussion on Better Class? for dcz and cz within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; This is the thing. Im goin have archer,mage,priest i have them all close to 59 and want 1 to go ...
Page: 1

WrathofGod

This is the thing. Im goin have archer,mage,priest
    i have them all close to 59 and want 1 to go 60+
    which is best in dcz and what is best in cz
    when u post write:
    DCZ:
    Description for being best:
    CZ:
    Description for being best:

fonzy

DCZ:
    depends on how much noahs u have if u have alot i would say rouge buy a sheron +7 and a dv+7 or shards +8 and chintin +9
    but if u have not that much go mage paper mages pwnt get wood+10 lol u two hit everything in dcz
    CZ:
    rouge with really good items or full plate bp

agendas

ummm mage is good for lvling as is priest cuz u can always get party for buffs and stuff...... but dcz mage is fun as is dcz bp int dcz is boring but if u are looking for pk with int priest go 60+ more np and fun i think....... rogue is fun if u have gg stuff at dcz and u can have decent things in cz (not as good) but in dcz as rogue with daggs u gotta compete with all the md +7 and cleavers +8 so u will need to go beyond those to be great. dcz mage i wud have as paper cuz as int i dont think u wud hit very hard..... (no experience as iint mage :P only been paper) if u go 60+ id go to crimson and shell cuz of dd u will need which u also shud get in ardream but not as hard of hitters :P

ginyeng

cz= mage wit novas nd stuff nd easy to lvl

dcz = priest(int/bp) + sin

Dumb question

Dcz : Rogue

Cz : Rogue

human_sin

dcz rogue
    cz fp bp

Cz- Warriors they pwn and pwn even harder with good parties
    Bps pwn too but they die easy inless uber items but that kinda goes for any class :P
    Rogues pwn if u got ur minor down
    lvl 75 Light mages rape cz
    i can make a big list of wut can rape cz :P
    in cz every class pwns just pick the one that suits u best

DCZ- rogue

eduarvera23

Dcz: Sin
    You have the most powerfull attack to begin with (Spike). You have the advantage over other melees that you have the ability to heal with minor heal while attacking. You can have simple items like Cleavers +8 and chitin set +7 and you can pwn, of course that if u get better one's you'll pwn even harder :P. You can one-hit many players (specially papers) and you can also spike-town.

Cz: Priest
    Well, first of all with any way you go you can be powerfull. If you are Intelligence priest you can make a tanker which can heal/duff/buff at the same time. If you're battle priest you can kill a lot of players, battle priest have incredible AP. If you are duff you have the abilty to weaken the opposite nation, plus everyone will hate you. If you're healer everyone will like to have you at their party. If you're buffer also people would like to have you in there party, and you could be the own party leader. You can sit at town and only give buff if you, I personally think that's for gays but well anyways you can do it :P.

And those are my reasons...

agendas

Dumb question

Dcz : Rogue

Cz : Rogue[/b]
    dumb answer....... rogues arent always the best...... u cant jus have all rogues aq :/

darkday

gogo priest
    too much rougues at ko and too much koxpers :P

kamikadzeee

dcz - warrior worst class for sure. I think mage

cz - warrior or rogue :P

eduarvera23

dcz - warrior worst class for sure. I think mage

cz - warrior or rogue :P[/b]
    warriors can pwn at cz -_- besides int priests (chitin or fp) they are the only tankers -.-

iiason

light mage stuns alot in dcz. i mean ALOT!!