Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

money makeing

This is a discussion on money makeing within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; im sure this has been posted b4 but what is the fastest way to make enough to get a II+7 ...
Page: 1

fonzy

im sure this has been posted b4 but what is the fastest way to make enough to get a II+7 which costs like 500m i think on oly?

minhking

pm some GBs seller, then go buy your II with the GBs. Its expensive but the way is fastest :P

Duro

Yea, buy with usd is the fastest way, I dunno your lvl but you could also attend to events such as: Est dung, BDW and FT and make money from there.

fonzy

i got a lvl 55 rouge and a lvl 65 mage should i kill like gavolts for there powder or what cause i dont really got any usd atm

deathpwner

honestly make a lvl 44 rogue. go to bdw and when your not at bdw to get chest..

spam cleaver quest you get +5 cleavers which sell for 400k EASILY

kill 30 lard orcs which goes fast beacause always full of partys their i made 100m in 3 days and bought a exirl staff

fonzy

i got a lvl 44 rouge is that good enough?

oldboy

i got a lvl 55 rouge and a lvl 65 mage should i kill like gavolts for there powder or what cause i dont really got any usd atm[/b]
    y do u need an II?

minhking

y do u need an II?[/b]

Nice question

agendas

maybe he wants to make it for his priest he also has named DURKA (or DURKA2) ıll gıft u them fonzyyyyy ask me for them and u shall recieve

fonzy

gyft me uber turk weapons lol for el grande smexy preist of pwnage lol mabey if i ask in differant laung my request will come into effect lol Geschenk ich leet Waffen durka O großer Meister von II+7sss

agendas

wir mussün........ EXP DURKA!!!! GOGO 62! ill gıft you sxexy (ur wordy) tıme but gogo buy GBs

fonzy

im a poor stoner><

agendas

im a poor stoner><[/b]
    mhmm like necro except hes rich cuz he has gg items AQ

DarkForceTM

Farm for Sloth in BF, u get fragment there.
    I got a imir+0 from a fragment n sold for 250mil

agendas

Farm for Sloth in BF, u get fragment there.
    I got a imir+0 from a fragment n sold for 250mil[/b]
    whats the drop rate u think on those? jw...... how many it wud take to get frag.

and when u get frag...... whats the chances u get something good out of it, like a bifrost item?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast