Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Multi-Tasking whilist playing Knight online

This is a discussion on Multi-Tasking whilist playing Knight online within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Something you'll find no matter how beast of a pc your running your computer will struggle with take that query ...
Page: 1

Default Multi-Tasking whilist playing Knight online

Something you'll find no matter how beast of a pc your running your computer will struggle with take that query ur hard drive while running ko (such as playing music off) . Setting the priority on ko to low via 'Task Manager' better known as Ctrl+Alt+Del go to processes right click knight online and set priority to low . This will make songs load quick and ur ie load faster while ur running ko and immo it doesn't effect your game play at all .

this kinda shit we post here ?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Sure.

bazzeeka

Well its called Dual Core

i went from a AMD Athlon XP 2800+ to a Intel Dual Core 3.4Ghz you can select what to run on each cpu Ko on 1 and music on the other this is how i multi -task shit since this new comp u can multi task anythink

Im running with theese specs and i play 2 games at same time (ko and lastchaos)

(CPU2) IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 CPU 3.00GHz @ 3006MHz
    (ASUSTeK Computer Inc. P4P800-E mainboard)
    (RAM) 1GB, 534.91MB free
    (HDDs) 111GB, 33.0GB free
    (VGA1) NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600XT (256MB), 1024x768x32, 85Hz
    (OS) Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP1)

1 cpu only, not dual core..
    runs just fine

Proximus

Well im still on the commodore 64 jajajajajajaja

Proximus

USko on tape rules,,,, few bugs but good all the same ^^

ko is just a process whore setting it to low is always a good idea i dont care if ur running on a nasa pc .

and if ur worried bout running multiple games on 1 pc anyone can run 2 ko clients i've gotten up to 5 ko clients at once on this pc but im pretty sure im only person in usko that can run more then 2 clients xD

also im not running a great pc its decent well its enough for me and when i run ko with anti virus disabled and priority set to low im pretty much ALWAYS first on lunar war no bull shit olympia logos diez ares i've always (when im not afk) load lunar faster then neone . Alot of ppl say i speed glitch but its only because i load ko fast xD.

Fopp

ok, here something i can say about this, i have a beast of a pc, AMD 4800+ X2 OCed to 2.8GHz, 2GB of RAM(soon 3GB), and dual X1800XTs. I can multitask like no other. iTunes, KO, WoW, Firefox(3+ tabs), Vent, and i havent had any problems with that. No lag or anything. xD the amount of RAM u have i think determines ur performance over many other things. 1gb versus 2GB of RAM makes a big difference. also having 1GB of Video RAM helps. your computer isnt all about processing speed. Dual Cores Processors help tremendously but RAM and a SATA harddrive make everything run smoother also.

HoodFizzle

thanks alot private, this helps :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by bazzeeka
    Well its called Dual Core *

i went from a AMD Athlon XP 2800+ to a Intel Dual Core 3.4Ghz you can select what to run on each cpu Ko on 1 and music on the other this is how i multi -task shit since this new comp u can multi task anythink
    dual core fucks up my skill delay -.-

idefix

basically, if u put priority on low u can run 2 KO clients same time??

edit: i tried it, and doesnt work, even though i got a pretty damn good pc... any hints how i can run a 2nd KO client same time? wudnt wanna put firewall off etc.

nono not at all i was jus refering to being able to run multiple ko clients cuz of a good pc and knowledge

setting priority to low only helps ko run faster and react with ur computer better

idefix

Originally posted by Private
    nono not at all i was jus refering to being able to run multiple ko clients cuz of a good pc and knowledge

setting priority to low only helps ko run faster and react with ur computer better
    but how to run 2 ko clients same time?

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

but how to run 2 ko clients same time?[/b]
    go get a cracked knightonline.exe without xtrap and ill help u out with it ^_^

PrayerBeast

I haven&#39;t had any trouble with using IE while playing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast