Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

need bp armor and weapon info

This is a discussion on need bp armor and weapon info within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i got a lv 50 bp , fabric coat+8 hp and strnght suit and some +9 weapons but i was ...
Page: 1

Silvermage18

i got a lv 50 bp , fabric coat+8 hp and strnght suit and some +9 weapons but i was thinking what weapon as mirage sword gets less attack power if your under lv 60 so im thinking destroer not that rich but why dont i just buy 2 harpoons +1rb thats like 98 atack power each better than a mirrage atack together does it work like that?
    like a tot spear and a harpoon is mroe atack power than a mirrage

Banned

For a BP any weapon that ISN'T a mace or club gets reduced attack. Go for either an II +7 or HB +6/7. If you have the choice get the HB. Get full +8 or maybe even +9 fabric armors. Get a set of each STR and HP so you can mix up the str and hp for the best build. Depending on your accessories will change which set you will use.

For my BP I use full +8 str paper, +9 str earring +9 hp earring, +1 lupus pendant, quest rings, quest belt, and +6 hell breaker. Ideally you would want +7 HB, either dual WE's, PE's, or a combo of one WE and one PE, Iron Neck, Dual Roc's, and Iron belt.

Silvermage18

for a lv 50 can i use like a destoyer+8, or should i get a large breaker+7
    when i get a mp bonus weapon with 10 mp how much mana does it restore

NeronDomitius

go for large breaker +7

or it would be best for u to try get one totamic club +7, about 155 ap i think

Bangalord

I havent seen a dual handed bp before xD Try a mirage sword, prices of HB and II are much higher

Silvermage18

why, do you atack slower or soemthing, you hit harder

Banned

If you are under lvl 60 do NOT use any weapon other than a club. Ex. Large breaker +8, tota club +7, ii +7/8, hb +6/7 are your ONLY choices if you want to do well. Any other type of weapon will result in damage loss. If you are over 60, your best weapon will still be +7/8 Iron Impact or +6/7/8 Hell Breaker. Also once you get lvl 72 you can hold a one handed sword and a +7 dol and still own people.

Silvermage18

so should i buy a large breaker +7 under lv 60 not gonan buy a ii or hellbreaker to much cash and for a mp recovery weapon any good one that cost fairly cheap or around 5gb less

Large Breaker+6 mp absorb
    ALWAYS keep one of those. You never get rid of them as bp, they're great for leveling, no pots used and still nice damage

ArminVanBuuren

As an advice, don't ever go dual wield with BP...because you won't be getting the attack bonuses from the second weapon.

Silvermage18

know i have a +6 large breaker is that good not gonna buy a ii+7 or hellbreaker yet wwhat other weapon is good for bp under lv 60, harpoon, graham, toto+7 any of those i can use with n atack dedeuction

ArminVanBuuren

You'll get attack reduction when using any kind of weapon but clubs...why? because you have no master quest done.

As an example...I tested with a Hell Breaker+3 and Mirage Sword+3 recently on my lvl 59 BP...without book, I had nearly 800 AP with HB on...with the Mirage Sword I had barely 250...that's because of the restriction on using weapons for priests...I think is because of the priests' history, so they can only use maces and clubs...as soon as they get master, they become Paladins, so they are allowed on using Swords too.

If you won't buy HB or II yet, then I'd go for a Totemic Club+6 or +7...large breaker will be useful to lvl even at lvl 59, but for PK, you'd better get nothing less than Totemic club (not spear btw).

As soon as you get lvl 60, get your master quest done and then you can use any sword you want...you cannot use Spears thought, just maces, clubs and swords.

Silvermage18

so hb, ii,toto club,large breaker are the only good ones to use in order does it really make a difrence from a ii+7 and a hb+6 or 7 as i think ii has lr or posion damamge and hb has flame does flame do mroe damamge then posion?is it really a difference between a ii +7 and a hb+6 as a hb is a ton more than a ii +7

NeronDomitius

hb+6 is better than ii+7 because hb is unique weapon, and uniques hit a bit more than normal high class, so that difference between +6 and +7 is really not a difference. and hb has much more flame dmg at +6 than ii has lightening at +7 even +10

Banned

I tested out II +7 and HB +6 when I had both. The HB +6 hits about the same as the II +7 when using a skill. If you combo though, you will want the HB +6 because your R hits with the HB don't miss as much, and they hit harder because of the extra elemental damage. If you slide every person you see...zzzz...then go for II +7 because it's just a little cheaper than hb +6.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast