Need help

This is a discussion on Need help within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; :huh: I have bought some g1 Credits and won an extra 1200 credits as bonus. I do not know how ...
Page: 1

:huh:

I have bought some g1 Credits and won an extra 1200 credits as bonus. I do not know how to activate the bonus.

Plz help !

:huh:

Arthurios

accept the letter? open pus again, and voila you have your extra credit ???

accept the letter? open pus again, and voila you have your extra credit ???[/b]
    I did accepted the letter but nothing changed in the amount of credit. It tells me to go to a website and activate it but when I go to the website I do not see anything related to it

Arthurios

hmm strange can't help you with that.. maby its a scamm and you got a trojan or somethig.

hmm strange can't help you with that.. maby its a scamm and you got a trojan or somethig.[/b]
    It might be . It says it comes from knight nline team but the letter in Turkish. If it was the actual team it would have been in English right ? My computer started acting strange after that. May be u r right. Whenever I exit Knight Online, my screen goes weird and I see nothing but a white lines mixed with black and blue !

Is it really possible to get trojan from a letter in the game ?

Thanks

It might be . It says it comes from knight nline team but the letter in Turkish. If it was the actual team it would have been in English right ? My computer started acting strange after that. May be u r right. Whenever I exit Knight Online, my screen goes weird and I see nothing but a white lines mixed with black and blue !
    Is it really possible to get trojan from a letter in the game ?

Thanks[/b]

No you cant, it also might be a fake letter.

Send a CS ticket.

No you cant, it also might be a fake letter.

Send a CS ticket.[/b]

I did send a ticket. Like I said it tells me to go to a web site which was the same website as the knights` official web site and may be this was their purpose.