need help on DCZ mage

This is a discussion on need help on DCZ mage within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i would like to know the stats on a lvl 59 fire/ice mage and what gear to use ty pm ...
Page: 1

binky

Thumbs down

i would like to know the stats on a lvl 59 fire/ice mage and what gear to use

ty

pm me or post here :lol:

Banned

In DCZ, I would skill 55/45. With this you would get pillar and thorn, and also, BLIZZARD! Yes, you would miss out on Manes of Fire and Fire Impact, but believe me, having Blizzard more then makes up for that in ardream. Even statting for fire, mages still have a role in Support in party pk, and having the ability to slow mobs is a BIG plus. And trust me, pillar, thorn, and ignition will suit you just fine in ardream.

As for Items, well, it's a mage, so your choices should be based on your individual style of play. Also, your budget plays into what the best items you could get, but let's just say you have a pretty decent budget, I'd build as following:

Support :
    WOE, Hell Blood, or Scorching Staff, depends on your style again.
    Crystal +8/9 HP with DD.
    Earrings should offer AC and HP (CE, SSE, WSE, even EME)
    Rings: ROL or FR or combination of both.
    Belt: Glass belt
    Neclace: EP+1 or IN

Mad Crazy damage:
    Lycoan staff +8 or Mithral +9
    Full paper +8/9 HP
    Dual SSE's
    Dual Flame Rings +3 if possible <-now we&#39;re talkin kinda spendy here.
    Iron Neck
    Glass belt

As for Stat Points, with support, Add MP and INt for your Staff and Crystal, and rest goes into HP.
    For AP whorish, you have 184 points to add, so add Int for your staff, and if ya got the decent gear, GO crazy with your MP. You could potentially add up to 234 points into MP, so you&#39;d hit like a ton of bricks. But remember, by default, fire mages get targeted first by noob sins, so I wouldn&#39;t recommend this build without the IN GB and DD helm.

Good Luck and I Hope this helps

ok, i see u want pro mage advice...
    i&#39;ll give mine

look above :lol:

but i don&#39;t realy like fire mages <3 my ice tho

Carlund

In DCZ, I would skill 55/45. With this you would get pillar and thorn, and also, BLIZZARD! Yes, you would miss out on Manes of Fire and Fire Impact, but believe me, having Blizzard more then makes up for that in ardream. Even statting for fire, mages still have a role in Support in party pk, and having the ability to slow mobs is a BIG plus. And trust me, pillar, thorn, and ignition will suit you just fine in ardream.

As for Items, well, it&#39;s a mage, so your choices should be based on your individual style of play. Also, your budget plays into what the best items you could get, but let&#39;s just say you have a pretty decent budget, I&#39;d build as following:

Support :
    Crystal +8/9 HP with DD.
    Mad Crazy damage:
    Full paper +8/9 HP
    Dual SSE&#39;s
    Iron Neck
    Glass belt
    As for Stat Points, with support, Add MP and INt for your Staff and Crystal, and rest goes into HP.
    For AP whorish, you have 184 points to add, so add Int for your staff, and if ya got the decent gear, GO crazy with your MP. You could potentially add up to 234 points into MP, so you&#39;d hit like a ton of bricks. But remember, by default, fire mages get targeted first by noob sins, so I wouldn&#39;t recommend this build without the IN GB and DD helm.
    Good Luck and I Hope this helps [/b]
    Wow ! You just helped me thx.

sexy Owa

As for Items, well, it&#39;s a mage, so your choices should be based on your individual style of play. Also, your budget plays into what the best items you could get, but let&#39;s just say you have a pretty decent budget, I&#39;d build as following:

Support :
    Crystal +8/9 HP with DD.
    Mad Crazy damage:
    Full paper +8/9 HP
    Dual SSE&#39;s
    Iron Neck
    Glass belt
    Good Luck and I Hope this helps [/b]
    damn you i dont even see room to correct anything you said -.- perfect.

binky

ty but im going support ice for my clannies :P