Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ok, why make a +8!?

This is a discussion on ok, why make a +8!? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I think it's cool how no one has cracked the anvil yet..From what I know, It was only cracked once ...
Page: 2

I think it's cool how no one has cracked the anvil yet..From what I know, It was only cracked once and that was by Devile (pre-ke) and ever since then no one has cracked it. Mgames did an amazing job I think.[/b]
    turks dont need to crack it they dupe it

mammlea2

wasn't devile.[/b]
    who was it then.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

it was ranking.

ok, let me explain before you tell me im stupid... (this is not a forum saying +8s are useless...its saying, why make a +8 than going out and buying one?)

- i go around moradon and see hundreds of +8 items being sold everywhere, seems like everyone has one as well. well when ya think about it, at this time (in manes) a +8 horn crossbow goes for about 10mill. well its only a 5% chance to upgrade a +7-+8..and if ur useing a trina...What A WASTE. so to make a +8 horn..its gona cost more than 10 mill for sure considering have to use a high upgrade scroll for a +7 which is 2.5mill. so hpefully u know know what im saying...and if im right, why are there sooo many +8s?

i hear the upgradeing guides are joke bogus as well....so why are there so many and whos making these?

if someone has some sort of hint...that actually works....then plz let me in on this...i would love to get myself a +8 raptor instead of my +2 reb.
    Psy700 lvl:62 clanowersthatbe server:manes[/b]

for noob items like +8 horn crossbow, you can farm +3 horn crossbows from dts, death knights and whatever other knights there are. they also (conveniently) drop middle upgrade scrolls and High class upgrade scrolls (the sucky ones, not bus)...

if you have enough, just save up and upgrade, you might get lucky. i made a +8 sword breaker with the junk drops before... it does happen and thats how these guys that merchant off noob +8s make their money...or at least, one of the ways...

Psy

The only way to upgrade is to put the bus in the slot that you're upgrading from, e.g slot 1 = 1 - 2 slot 2 = 2 - 3

I wonder how many people will take that seriously... Joke post, there's no real way to upgrade that gives you more success.

Banned

Its all math

You buy X amount of items to upgrade and you get X amount of desired results its up to you to figure out which ones are profitable

Aba

people don't trina horn cross bows ...

they trina stuff that's not buyable in moradon man, that's why make +8s

you can't just go buy an avedon+8, but you can get a shitload for it if you make it

make it for profit, and for obtaining very pricey items

who was it then.[/b]
    cube

well let's say you are in a new server...
    You need to make +8 to own everyone else :lol:

iiason

well, my first attemp at upgradin in usko was for a cleaver +9. and it worked

so i guess it's luck and a bit of knowledge :P

xxgutterxx1

Heres a good tip that i hope every1 uses.

After server restart, Notice how people rush to the anvil.

Thats because the Records are totally cleared when the server restart happens.

its a lengthy process but if u want a near 100% chance to upgrade to +8 and 70% chance to +9 thats where it happens.

Also heres another one.

Gold Premium gets you an extra 30% success at anvil.

they dont tell you but its true, ive had both silver and Bronze and they dont do jack.

But i tested gold and i was getting +8 like crazy.

Not to mention a way better drop rate for boss monsters unlike b4 with bronze and silver

better drop rate overall.

There you go

also another reason why there are +8s, Malay KO was recently shutdown. the Gms and others that knew stuff there, might have brought it to Usko.

Thats the big secret

Heres a good tip that i hope every1 uses.

After server restart, Notice how people rush to the anvil.

Thats because the Records are totally cleared when the server restart happens.
    its a lengthy process but if u want a near 100% chance to upgrade to +8 and 70% chance to +9 thats where it happens.

Also heres another one.

Gold Premium gets you an extra 30% success at anvil.

they dont tell you but its true, ive had both silver and Bronze and they dont do jack.

But i tested gold and i was getting +8 like crazy.

Not to mention a way better drop rate for boss monsters unlike b4 with bronze and silver

better drop rate overall.

There you go

also another reason why there are +8s, Malay KO was recently shutdown. the Gms and others that knew stuff there, might have brought it to Usko.

Thats the big secret[/b]
    If your refering to those set sequences for +8/9 when your the first person at the anvil after restart, then you might be a bit misinformed because those were patched up already.

TunaFishyMe

a blind monkey with no hands can write code for the anvil so that it is "uncrackable". The only reason it was cracked is probably because Mgames had a bug in their code (o my! what a surprise) that cube found. Even devile said, from watching the vid, you couldnt really see anything different, but there was. Write the code that is based on time. Give each grade a range of success.

deathpwner

Lol pointless post..[/b]
    i so agree with you pretty pointless

biswarup.chakravarty

Hey guys, what exactly is 'duping' items?

I've read that high level items may be 'duped' so we gotta be careful while buying them from merchants...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast