Old KO vs New KO (money making monster kills)

This is a discussion on Old KO vs New KO (money making monster kills) within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; In the old days of KO, Dark Mares in CZ were the thing to do for farming high price items.... ...
Page: 1

Texascaver

In the old days of KO, Dark Mares in CZ were the thing to do for farming high price items.... Shell items went for 200 mil, shards for 180 mil, mirage swords, etc..... I came back from about a year off playing, find a totally new game going on. Shell for 20 mil, shards for 50 mil... OK, so my question is this..... where does one go for money making monster kills, what is drop and so forth.... ? Thanks for ur input...-

70+
    Eslant Dungeon: It's a dungeon with a random party, you get gems that you can turn in or sell. Twice? a day, takes like 20-50 min. On average i gain 2-3 gems which are worth on average around 15-20m (better if you are higher level)

60-69
    Border defense war: Get a red treasure chest (Forgotten temple items) if you win and gain exp. Also Twice? a day and lasts for 1-30min. In the event itself, 8 man random parties are assigned and then are teleported to a small zone. One el morad party vs one karus party. The side with more kills wins (or if you beat the other nations monument down).

Bifrost: Havent been there much but I guess fragments are worth something (15+m). Bifrost takes place in the middle of CZ several times a day. Other nation gets in 30 min before the other. Bifrost is a pk-zone which is filled with tough mobs that agro forever and are tough, easy to get exped h34r: . You cant do much solo though.

CBA to write more, so tired..

1talus

YEA!!!! =D

Sneaky_Gitz

damn wish MYKO had tht.

YEA!!!! =D[/b]
    h34r:

Farm Mastodons + Cardinals.... :angry:
    Higher lvls can farm Shamans + Ew and big DM partys are still good enough to make some money.

Ripper_of_romania

In the old days of KO, Dark Mares in CZ were the thing to do for farming high price items.... Shell items went for 200 mil, shards for 180 mil, mirage swords, etc..... I came back from about a year off playing, find a totally new game going on. Shell for 20 mil, shards for 50 mil... OK, so my question is this..... where does one go for money making monster kills, what is drop and so forth.... ? Thanks for ur input...-[/b]
    Well if you got the balls,items and/or clan to do it,bifrost is best money earner you can get.
    Drop rate on high class items is pretty high even on lower mobs such as the basic Ego ( for example,the chances for Ego to drop gold coin an elixir staff are pretty high ).
    The mobs there are pretty tough,the road is pretty tough,and the raids can be even tougher,but the fragments are a good deal you can either sell them or turn them in and luckily you may get an unique item of Bifrost,which sell pretty good ( especially items such as avedon axe ).

Other than that,what the people above said

And,to quote some1 ( BFD_235 or so,srry if I mispell the name ) NPC'ing high class weapons can also bring money at a nice rate.

One more thing : +1 items are pretty much reaching the level of free so it's not worth merchanting whole night for an 5~10 milion

My 2 cents