Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is only Americans can buy premiums ? hmm ?

This is a discussion on Is only Americans can buy premiums ? hmm ? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; corrupt society , stupid president, war, troubles, homeless fokes, yes u gotta love america and canada -.- ill prolly say ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

corrupt society , stupid president, war, troubles, homeless fokes, yes u gotta love america and canada -.- ill prolly say
    Sweden/norway/denmark/finland/iceland is paradise on earth
    we are like The shire in lord of the rings, no1 know who we are, and we dont care about ur wars etc just leave us in peace ftw[/b]

LOL Paradise? far from it I would say.

Sustain

corrupt society , stupid president, war, troubles, homeless fokes, yes u gotta love america and canada -.- ill prolly say
    we are like The shire in lord of the rings, no1 know who we are, and we dont care about ur wars etc just leave us in peace ftw[/b]
    +1 h34r:

Ainelover

LOL Paradise? far from it I would say.[/b]

leave us alone plys :P

Why is canada grouped with america :blink:

DragonFire

Why is canada grouped with america :blink:[/b]
    2 best countries EVER!! muaha

EnVuS

You guys full of midgits who cant afford shoes?

sn3aky

HEY, I wear size 16 shoes, so theres no reason to make fun of me for not being able to afford em... :blink:

jackhowart

that is not right
    cos am from KSA ( Saudi Arabia ) and all my homies have Gold Prem

dunno but we are uding C.Card and Visa

HenryHill

Cool

i've been both to denmark and iceland you can keep them both lol prolly the same for rest

psychichigh

As long as you have a credit card that K2 accepts. Being either Visa or Mastercard.

You can live in Zimbabwe and still buy premium, if you have a credit card.

helnix

use a US Adress and zip code it will work

Mage_Of_HeLl

Sweden sucks only good thing is that there is snow so i can drive snowmobile/ATV/motocross,thats why i got Sweden for lyfe avatar :lol:

arko

we are like The shire in lord of the rings, no1 know who we are, and we dont care about ur wars etc smile.gif just leave us in peace ftw[/b]

and out of nowhere comes China, and plants riced up nuke up your asses la<<

canada sux? with out us you wont&#39; have santa clause xD

minhking

Cool

Canada is the best place on earth so far. Its peacefull. You can buy premium. And if turks koxp, go get some bazooka in the States, very close neighbors. Then come back and we ready to nuke the Koxpers ass. What can you ask for more ?

Jesusr0x

Who cares about Canada Sweden norawy denmark and iceland. Cause I don&#39;t, only countries that really matter USA, Britain, Israel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast