pe+1 vs we+1

This is a discussion on pe+1 vs we+1 within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; im a warrior, and i was wondering witch would be better a pe+1 or a we+1, and also what is ...
Page: 1

cheerchick12

im a warrior, and i was wondering witch would be better a pe+1 or a we+1, and also what is the priece difference?

feinis

depends ur lvl abi,the price diff is big

Dark_sith

need to know what server you play,level and what gear you currently use, but i would go for a pe+1 because now they are cheaper on Diez and because if a mage gives me trouble i use one of those resistance pots.

cheerchick12

my gear chitin 8 set +7 lug +7 giga we+1 dual roc but soon to have a +1 oc and a +1or 2 dr bronze belt wp+2 and i dont care about building my char for xp only pk char lvl 72

sexy Owa

imo, on a warrior pe > we for the simple reason of more hp, and in turn mana. and the extra 5 ac. priests on the other hand dont recieve a mana bonus for their hp stat. and usually a priest using a we likes to attack the resists help a bit. overall though id say pe +1 > we +1 expecially for warriors over the level of 62 :P